Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can I get a replacement Monroney sticker?

So, being one of those 5 minute deliveries, I found a bunch of stuff buried within various cubbies and compartments of the car after I got home.

One of these was the Monroney window sticker. Except, it didn't belong to my car. The options and price were right, but it was for a red car whereas mine is white.

How hard is it to get a replacement? I kinda see it as my car's birth certificate.

Service doesn't respond to e-mails either.

I'm going in tomorrow. Just would like to know if anyone's dealt with the issue before I go see them. This isn't the Bay Area. People here basically just accept whatever you tell them so I dunno if the store here is just conditioned to tell people "no" if they don't know or don't want to deal with it.

So, being one of those 5 minute deliveries, I found a bunch of stuff buried within various cubbies and compartments of the car after I got home.

One of these was the Monroney window sticker. Except, it didn't belong to my car. The options and price were right, but it was for a red car whereas mine is white.

How hard is it to get a replacement? I kinda see it as my car's birth certificate.
They didn't charge you for the re-spray?

Thanks guys.

I'll talk to service tomorrow when I bring the car in. If they can't help, I'll e-mail my DS.

In the future, it probably is a good idea to just call HQ for general questions. My local dealer must be the runt or something. They haven't even finished building the reception area for service. No ceiling, exposed pipes and things in the walls, holes in walls, etc. Very different than the showroom around the corner, but even the showroom looks nothing like the pictures I've seen of the Fremont delivery center.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC