Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can I have two orders?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I orders a MY LR two weeks ago, got an EDD of June 19-30. I am still thinking of changing my order to an MYP, but I do not want to lose my place on the MY LR if I decide to go that route. Will Tesla allow me to place two orders? How does the financing/leasing work in this situation?

I think either way you change your order or start a new one, you will be placed behind those who are waiting for an MYP. Unless you magically happen to get paired up with one that was rejected. Hopefully you get one this quarter!

I orders a MY LR two weeks ago, got an EDD of June 19-30. I am still thinking of changing my order to an MYP, but I do not want to lose my place on the MY LR if I decide to go that route. Will Tesla allow me to place two orders? How does the financing/leasing work in this situation?
You can have as many orders as you want, you just loose the $100 bucks if you cancel. Make sure to complete all actions on all orders. To avoid running your credit, you can input cash and change that when a VIN is matched to your order. I just did the same.

.I think either way you change your order or start a new one, you will be placed behind those who are waiting for an MYP. Unless you magically happen to get paired up with one that was rejected. Hopefully you get one this quarter!
Well since the MYP’s have a shorter build cycle now, most likely I wouldn’t be waiting much longer for one than an MY LR.
You can have as many orders as you want, you just loose the $100 bucks if you cancel. Make sure to complete all actions on all orders. To avoid running your credit, you can input cash and change that when a VIN is matched to your order. I just did the same.
So I can change payment method after VIN is assigned?

Well since the MYP’s have a shorter build cycle now, most likely I wouldn’t be waiting much longer for one than an MY LR.

So I can change payment method after VIN is assigned?
Call your SA to confirm but you should be able to. Tell them you are expecting a bonus this week and if it doesn’t come through, is it possible to change to loan after your vin is matched? Loans are approved very quickly. I did it in one of my orders and was approved in 30 minutes. As long as you have good credit of course!