Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can i match a car in another ZIP CODE?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Guys, i`m Bruno from Brazil. Im a little bit hurry, so please help me!!!

I already have an order for a Model 3 Performance and i just saw a match with the same aspects of my car, but my original destination is in Miami/FL and this car is in Springfild/NJ.

Can i order this car and have the delivery at Miami? There's any price difference?

Thanks!

No. They will not relocate a brand new vehicle from NJ to Miami. It will remain at the local delivery center until someone buys it there. These inventory cars usually sell within a day so there is no reason for them to incur the shipping costs to move it that far.

No. They will not relocate a brand new vehicle from NJ to Miami. It will remain at the local delivery center until someone buys it there. These inventory cars usually sell within a day so there is no reason for them to incur the shipping costs to move it that far.

Buy why the website let me buy this? Theres a "delivery fee" of 1200 dolars (tha same with my order in progress) and no advices about this zip limitation.

Buy why the website let me buy this? Theres a "delivery fee" of 1200 dolars (tha same with my order in progress) and no advices about this zip limitation.

The delivery fee is to transport it from Fremont California to its current delivery location. Not to do a second delivery from New Jersey to Florida. Everybody pays the $1,200 transport fee. Even people who pick up the car at the factory in Fremont.

Reactions: Entropy512
I was told that if I wanted to match with a vehicle that was in another zip code, I’d have to pay an additional transport fee which is between $2,000 to $4,000. Also, it would take about 4-7 weeks to get the vehicle delivered which is the same amount of time to get a customer order.

• Informative
Reactions: TLLMRRJ
I just had to email the newly found issues, within 72 hours of taking delivery, to the delivery center and they added them to my due bill. I mean... how they took care of all the issues is a longer more painful story, but... at least it was all on my due bill........... -_- this may be the last Tesla I buy unless they get their QA act together. Meh.

I just had to email the newly found issues, within 72 hours of taking delivery, to the delivery center and they added them to my due bill. I mean... how they took care of all the issues is a longer more painful story, but... at least it was all on my due bill........... -_- this may be the last Tesla I buy unless they get their QA ac t snaptube telegram web vidmate together. Meh.

I couldn't even get them to move a car within the same State, from Dallas to Houston, so I had to go pick it up in Dallas.
how they took care of all the issues is a longer more painful story