Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can I schedule cabin preconditioning for both morning and evening?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Living in the tundra and working a pretty fixed schedule, it would be nice to have the car automatically precondition the cabin in the morning so it's ready when I go to work (unheated garage) and to do it in the evening for when I leave work having been parked outside for the day. I had a BMW i3 that I could set to precondition the cabin for morning and evening commutes as well as at lunchtime. When I set up scheduled departure on the Model 3, it looks like I can only have one time set at a time. Am I missing something?

Thanks.

Living in the tundra and working a pretty fixed schedule, it would be nice to have the car automatically precondition the cabin in the morning so it's ready when I go to work (unheated garage) and to do it in the evening for when I leave work having been parked outside for the day. I had a BMW i3 that I could set to precondition the cabin for morning and evening commutes as well as at lunchtime. When I set up scheduled departure on the Model 3, it looks like I can only have one time set at a time. Am I missing something?

Thanks.
You can't do this via the car that I am aware of..... however... you can through TeslaFi.com.

Reactions: NoMoGas