Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

can i see both tesla solar data on tesla app?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had Solar city system installed few years ago, new I have Tesla solar installed. Now they are both under Tesla, so the account log in both under the same info. I only can see the data for the Solar city system. Is anyone know how to switch to see the new system or can see both system at the same time?

Yes, I had Solar City originally and then Powerwall + solar added, they show up as two systems in the app, I just swipe left / right between them.
But I had the Current Transformers for the 2nd system installed so they include the solar output of the original system (2 wires through each transformer), so I only need to look at one page, the other one for reference if things don't look right.

I have them named "Tesla 1" and "Tesla 2", If I go to the settings "*" I also see a "Switch to Tesla 2" button.

It will vary. I had a 10 kW PV system (not SolarCity) and 2.5 kW SolarCity when Tesla acquired SolarCity. In the Tesla app I could see my 2.5 kW SolarCity.

Then I added two Powerwalls. After that in the app under the Powerwalls I could see the combined output of my two PV systems plus I still could see the 2.5 kW SolarCity system separately (it had its own section in app).

Then this year I added a 3rd Powerwall and 4 kW more solar from Tesla. Now the Powerwall entry in my app shows the sum of my three PV systems. It shows "x3" instead of "x2" for the Powerwall. I still have a separate entry for the 2.5 kW system but I do NOT have one for the 4 kW system (I've asked several times, so far no joy).

In your situation I would expect another solar entry (if it was solar only) or if you also installed Powerwalls then the sum of your PV should show up there. It is super annoying that they break apart each PV system when you have Powerwalls.