Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can I share my YouTube videos about Tesla here?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
(comments below are personal opinion posts only not representing TMC, moderator content, or anyone but myself)

There is no prohibition to sharing videos here, HOWEVER with that being said, there are already plenty of people here, there and everywhere trying to "grow their channel" or "grow their brand". Your content needs to be really good to not just be ignored, and many dont look kindly on people who show up to the forum just to post videos.

You probably want to engage with the site first, rather than just come here and drop a video in, and expect anything other than virtual "eye rolls"

(comments below are personal opinion posts only not representing TMC, moderator content, or anyone but myself)

There is no prohibition to sharing videos here, HOWEVER with that being said, there are already plenty of people here, there and everywhere trying to "grow their channel" or "grow their brand". Your content needs to be really good to not just be ignored, and many dont look kindly on people who show up to the forum just to post videos.

You probably want to engage with the site first, rather than just come here and drop a video in, and expect anything other than virtual "eye rolls"
Ok thanks