Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can I transfer a Cybertruck order to my Dad?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I want to lock in the $8k FSD for my parents because they are getting older (only 60s now) and I want them to be able to travel in the future. They don't have the foresight to pre-order one themselves so can I do it on my account and then transfer it to them at purchase time?

Reactions: AquaY
My parents would never buy one without encouragement from me. They live like stick-people practically, but have plenty of money to afford one. They are farm folk who are scared of anything over 55mph or 4 lanes wide so FSD will give them mobility to travel to see family outside of a 10 mile radius from their farm.

This is very much an excellent question and concern. I, too, am asking the same question for my parents for the same reason!! It took years for me to convince them to buy TSLA stock (boy do they regret not listening when it was $30/share now) and I had to walk them through opening a trading account and everything. My dad really liked the CT but is afraid of the BEV switch, so I want to surprise him with a reservation on his birthday in a couple months. That'll be just enough to convince him to buy one!

Reactions: AquaY