TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Can Mod(s) please seperate 'Teslas for Sale' into USA/CA?

Discussion in 'Model S' started by Shawn Snider, Feb 14, 2015.

1. Shawn Snider

Shawn Snider Member

Seeming as Canadian's cannot buy Used American Model S'... :crying::crying:

2. mibaro2

mibaro2 Member

I think that has been asked before here on TMC to break up the Tesla for Sale into USA and CA.
    However, it was decided not to do it.
    Maybe if enough people ask for it, TMC will split the thread.
    However, Americans would have to go into both threads to see the cars that they could buy since they can import cars from Canada.

I would want it split as the OP described.

3. green1

green1 Active Member

Right now the used thread is 100% totally and completely useless to me. The signal to noise ratio is just skewed way too far in the "noise" direction and I can not buy well over 90% of the vehicles in there. I don't even bother looking.

If anyone knows a good site to look for a used model S I'm all ears though, I'll be starting to seriously look for one pretty soon, so far the only site I've found that seems to work is Autotrader, though the selection in Canada is mightly small (not sure how much of that is the actual limited selection, and how much is that the cars may be advertised other places instead)

4. rypalmer

rypalmer Member