Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can Nav show open chargers at destination supercharger?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When I navigate to a supercharger the nav doesn't tell me how many open chargers are available however how can see how many open chargers are available at every other nearby supercharger (which I don't really care about). Is there a way to see open chargers at the destination SC?

Press the supercharger icon on the right side of the nav screen. This will display superchargers that are in the area displayed, and the number available in red for each icon. You can also press the Supercharger in your navigation points list on the left side, and it will tell you the current superchargers available at the one you are heading to. Your phone also displays the number of superchargers available nearby in a list format.

Reactions: Greg29
When I navigate to a supercharger the nav doesn't tell me how many open chargers are available however how can see how many open chargers are available at every other nearby supercharger (which I don't really care about). Is there a way to see open chargers at the destination SC?
It does, you just have to tap on the red SC icon on the screen to see details, including how many are in use.

Reactions: slainla and Greg29