Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can not customize Light Show

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I thoroughly enjoyed the customized light show, I particularly liked the Imperial March that was downloaded from teslalightshare.io. However, it seems that after the most recent update version 2021.44.30, I've lost my ability to customize and I'm left with the default Christmas music. I've reformatted the ubs drive to exFat, recreated the base file "LightShow" and uploaded the two required .fseq and .mp3 both named lightshow. To no avail, I'm still left with the default Christmas music. Has anyone else had this issue? Or better yet, any idea no how to fix? Thanks!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-01-08 at 12.14.24 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-01-08 at 12.14.24 PM.png
    120 KB · Views: 173
I thoroughly enjoyed the customized light show, I particularly liked the Imperial March that was downloaded from teslalightshare.io. However, it seems that after the most recent update version 2021.44.30, I've lost my ability to customize and I'm left with the default Christmas music. I've reformatted the ubs drive to exFat, recreated the base file "LightShow" and uploaded the two required .fseq and .mp3 both named lightshow. To no avail, I'm still left with the default Christmas music. Has anyone else had this issue? Or better yet, any idea no how to fix? Thanks!
Did you resolve this, because I have exactly the same problem. The custom show worked fine and is now no longer recognised. So frustrating.