Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can somebody promote Tesla without owning one ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everybody i know that Tesla's referral program is only for Tesla owners but would work if a tesla owner gives another person his referral code and the other person refers people to Tesla via his referall code ?

Referral codes are only available to current Tesla product owners. But Tthere's nothing to stop you from giving out somebody else's referral code. Tesla will still provide any referral incentives to the owner, however, so if you have a friend whose code you want to give out you would have to work out an agreement with them on those prizes.

• Helpful
Reactions: Brando and 1375mlm
Yep I sold about 10 people on a Tesla before I even made my reservation. I wasn’t in the place financially to place an order, but I loved the product and mission so much that I thought the next best thing would be to share it.
It’s a sore topic in my family... they make a point not to bring up cars because I talk forever about Tesla.
They might have just bought them to shut me up :confused:

• Love
Reactions: Brando
Yep I sold about 10 people on a Tesla before I even made my reservation. I wasn’t in the place financially to place an order, but I loved the product and mission so much that I thought the next best thing would be to share it.
It’s a sore topic in my family... they make a point not to bring up cars because I talk forever about Tesla.
They might have just bought them to shut me up :confused:
hah thats not fair to you , can you prove these sales? tesla should pay you referal bonuse credits and allow you to get a power wall or tesla model 3 as soon as you sell enough cars :D I am dead serious

I believe buying Tesla stock on cashapp starting with just $1 is the entry point for anyone, i already as an experiment turned $30 into $50 buying tesla stock with digital change from the bank on cashapp. If my tesla stock gets high enough Ill be able to buy a tesla model 3 or tesla ONE robo taxi and then referal peopel and make money that way but i can also refer peopel to BUY STOCK with my tesla stock club on discord tesla.ackza.org and my cashappcard.org link is my referal link where u can get $5 when u signup for afree cashapp card u can use to BUY TESLA STOCK hahaha so u can do teh NETSXT BEST THING! hah

i found this post GOOGLNG if we can signup to SELL teslas even if we dont OWN one yet

I think tesla could really help teh world by allowing anyone even in a dveeloping nation to help promote referal links to sell teslas to real custoemrs, because that would allow peopel to save up to BUY a tesla and have it shippe dto them whenever its available in their country (OR to earn tesla stock if they do teh right KYC etc )

IMAGINE if anyone could sign up to REFER peopel to Sell teslas to their friends an family and then save up enough credits to GET A FREE TESLA. I saw on FUllychargedshow on youtube this guy said he got enough referals to get a free POWERWALL i am so jelous :D

You probably shouldn't promote using someone else's link unless you want to ruin your reputation. What's your average service time now compared to 3-years ago, have you noticed a difference supercharging on roadtrips now that 3's and Y's are on the road? How has mobile service changed? Referral Program defines the program and a current owner cannot accept anything for letting you use a referral code in good faith. The spirit of the program is to reward owners for sharing their experience with the brand.