Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can someone please photo shop a white rendering of Model 3

what color are going to get

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@bayol - awesome photoshop / cgi artwork! all i know is how to apply filters on instagram. that's how newbie my skills are. with that said, is there a way you can photoshop a pearl white M3 with this wheel? this is what i'm planning to put on my M3 when I get it. thanks in advance.

IMG_0201.jpg

Here's two that Seagrave7 requested and also a silver with black accents that just sort of happened while I was working toward white...

View attachment 171132 View attachment 171133 View attachment 171134

I'm curious to see what the car looks like with a front license plate. Can someone photoshop a US-style license plate on the 3?
I have asked the same question, so hopefully someone will be curious enough to Photoshop a front plate for us. FWIW, while waiting I printed a 3/4 front view from this site and then drew a license plate frame with a light grey prismacolor pencil and it really seems to make the blunt nose more "logical".

Color me also very confused.
Every time I look at all these I end up with a different favorite...

Started with SigRed w/ grey wheels...then I was all about the Silver....now....
I'm definitely getting the Blue with grey wheels...

I just wonder where I will end up when configuration time comes...
Although I do suspect a somewhat limited set of choices coming off the line.

(Oh and my answer to the poll is Matte color, in my desperate hopes that there are multiple matte options)

Man this is the first time I'll own a car that I would prefer having a front plate... The plate help hide the empty front of the car... I like it like that...
I think I've made up my mind on which color I'll get for my car... I'll go with Matte black, Matt black rim, tinted window 35% front and back... And I'll have door handle painted gloss black, with the breaks in Red (I'm thinking of a painting the Tesla badge in Red too... But I'm not too sure yet...) I would love an interior with black and red seats but I have a feeling that won't be an option...

This thread definitely help me visualize my future car... Thank you everyone especially Bayol...

While greatly appreciating especially bayol for his photoshop wizardry, I am beginning to wonder whether we have slightly overdone this to the extent that some of these colors will simply not be available from Tesla. Also, it is a bit difficult to compare and contrast all the colors together to check which of them works best for Model 3. I wonder whether someone would be kind enough to do a single document (possibly downloadable) which shows Model 3 with every currently available Tesla color (MS and MX colors) - like a typical flyer you get from dealers for other cars. And it would be good if we can take out the tinted glasses and special rims and just have the car as we expect in base form.

Those of you in front of the queue will be invited to configure the car in the coming months (I think) and it will be good to be clear and fully decided on what color to go for don't you think?

Last edited:
While greatly appreciating especially bayol for his photoshop wizardry, I am beginning to wonder whether we have slightly overdone this to the extent that some of these colors will simply not be available from Tesla. Also, it is a bit difficult to compare and contrast all the colors together to check which of them works best for Model 3. I wonder whether someone would be kind enough to do a single document (possibly downloadable) which shows Model 3 with every currently available Tesla color (MS and MX colors) - like a typical flyer you get from dealers for other cars. And it would be good if we can take out the tinted glasses and special rims and just have the car as we expect in base form.

Those of you in front of the queue will be invited to configure the car in the coming months (I think) and it will be good to be clear and fully decided on what color to go for don't you think?
I like this idea...

I like this idea...

Me too, I think it would be a gorgeous idea if someone like bayol (our professional) could fix something similar to the official tesla car configurator to play with... I will play again and again... and again.... to kill time until the end of next year.
Also a kind of "fake Tesla app" to play with on my andriod phone and getting familiar with it before I'll have my real car would be awesome:)

Me too, I think it would be a gorgeous idea if someone like bayol (our professional) could fix something similar to the official tesla car configurator to play with... I will play again and again... and again.... to kill time until the end of next year.
Also a kind of "fake Tesla app" to play with on my andriod phone and getting familiar with it before I'll have my real car would be awesome:)

Hey Bayol...great idea for you. Quit your day job and do renderings of different layouts of the Model 3 for everyone here. Charge them $10 each. By the time your car is ready for delivery it will be paid for!!!!

(...make mine in Titanium, silver 20" wheels, tan interior, thanks) ;)

Dan