TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Can someone please photo shop a white rendering of Model 3

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by omar, Apr 5, 2016.

Tags:
?

what color are going to get

1. white

12.1%
  2. pearl white

11.4%
  3. black

8.5%
  4. blue

18.3%
  5. red

14.7%
  6. silver

22.0%
  7. matte color

12.9%
  1. LectrikPower

LectrikPower Member

Sweet! Thank you!:)

I'm statring to waver a little bit after seeing the silver with grey....decisions, decisions!

2. bogienut

bogienut Member

• Like x 1
  3. sickfox

sickfox Member

@bayol - awesome photoshop / cgi artwork! all i know is how to apply filters on instagram. that's how newbie my skills are. with that said, is there a way you can photoshop a pearl white M3 with this wheel? this is what i'm planning to put on my M3 when I get it. thanks in advance.

IMG_0201.jpg

4. Tezlah

Tezlah Member

I'm curious to see what the car looks like with a front license plate. Can someone photoshop a US-style license plate on the 3?

5. arjay

arjay member

I have asked the same question, so hopefully someone will be curious enough to Photoshop a front plate for us. FWIW, while waiting I printed a 3/4 front view from this site and then drew a license plate frame with a light grey prismacolor pencil and it really seems to make the blunt nose more "logical".

6. Daliman

Daliman Member

Bayol thank you for all of these options. I am totally confused. Could you please do the jaguar green from my prior post in the photo in the hills. Thanks

7. Justmurr

Justmurr Member

Color me also very confused.
    Every time I look at all these I end up with a different favorite...

Started with SigRed w/ grey wheels...then I was all about the Silver....now....
    I'm definitely getting the Blue with grey wheels...

I just wonder where I will end up when configuration time comes...
    Although I do suspect a somewhat limited set of choices coming off the line.

(Oh and my answer to the poll is Matte color, in my desperate hopes that there are multiple matte options)

8. bayol

bayol Member

@sickfox this is the only angle that will work with for the photo of those wheels. I looked for more angles of the wheels but couldn't find any...
    goldenGateRear_model3_whiteRSVWheels_mockup_v001.jpg

• Like x 3
    • Love x 2
  9. bayol

bayol Member

@Tezlah @arjay Here are some california legacy license plates model3_licensePlate_mockup_silver_v001.jpg model3_licensePlate_mockup_midnightMetallic_v001.jpg model3_licensePlate_mockup_black_v001.jpg model3_licensePlate_mockup_white_v001.jpg model3_licensePlate_mockup2_black_v001.jpg model3_licensePlate_mockup2_white_v001.jpg model3_licensePlate_mockup3_silver_v001.jpg model3_licensePlate_mockup3_black_v001.jpg model3_licensePlate_mockup3_white_v001.jpg model3_licensePlate_mockup3_titanium_v001.jpg

• Like x 2
  10. bayol

bayol Member

• Like x 2
  11. sickfox

sickfox Member

@bayol - awesome!!! thank you!!!

12. Daliman

Daliman Member

Bayol you are awesome! Thank you so much. I love it but now I am even more confused, Batmobile or this??

13. Hayden

Hayden Member

The licenseplate wil be placed lower, not on the blunt nose. The edge of the plate above just under the blunt nose i would gues.

14. ummgood

ummgood Member

Grrr I wish I didn't need a front plate!

15. Tezlah

Tezlah Member

Thanks for posting these! Although I wish front plates weren't required in my state, I'm fine with how front plates look on the 3. They look a lot more subtle than on the S.

• Helpful x 1
  16. Blackout

Blackout Member

Man this is the first time I'll own a car that I would prefer having a front plate... The plate help hide the empty front of the car... I like it like that...
    I think I've made up my mind on which color I'll get for my car... I'll go with Matte black, Matt black rim, tinted window 35% front and back... And I'll have door handle painted gloss black, with the breaks in Red (I'm thinking of a painting the Tesla badge in Red too... But I'm not too sure yet...) I would love an interior with black and red seats but I have a feeling that won't be an option...

This thread definitely help me visualize my future car... Thank you everyone especially Bayol...

17. Jayc

Jayc Member

#197 Jayc, May 13, 2016
    Last edited: May 13, 2016
    While greatly appreciating especially bayol for his photoshop wizardry, I am beginning to wonder whether we have slightly overdone this to the extent that some of these colors will simply not be available from Tesla. Also, it is a bit difficult to compare and contrast all the colors together to check which of them works best for Model 3. I wonder whether someone would be kind enough to do a single document (possibly downloadable) which shows Model 3 with every currently available Tesla color (MS and MX colors) - like a typical flyer you get from dealers for other cars. And it would be good if we can take out the tinted glasses and special rims and just have the car as we expect in base form.

Those of you in front of the queue will be invited to configure the car in the coming months (I think) and it will be good to be clear and fully decided on what color to go for don't you think?

18. Tubesocks

Tubesocks Member

I like this idea...

19. MissAutobahn

MissAutobahn Elon, please ramp up China-GF in ludicrous mode!

Me too, I think it would be a gorgeous idea if someone like bayol (our professional) could fix something similar to the official tesla car configurator to play with... I will play again and again... and again.... to kill time until the end of next year.
    Also a kind of "fake Tesla app" to play with on my andriod phone and getting familiar with it before I'll have my real car would be awesome:)

20. Dan Detweiler

Dan Detweiler Active Member

Hey Bayol...great idea for you. Quit your day job and do renderings of different layouts of the Model 3 for everyone here. Charge them $10 each. By the time your car is ready for delivery it will be paid for!!!!

(...make mine in Titanium, silver 20" wheels, tan interior, thanks) ;)

Dan

• Like x 1
    • Funny x 1