Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can someone please photo shop a white rendering of Model 3

what color are going to get

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If I could have ANY paint job I wanted, I would want a custom paint job.

White base. Black around the bottom, the nose and the fenders.

Just above the black on the sides, in a large Arial font: "United States" and the American flag. Just under the driver's window would be either "Tesla", whatever I named the car or some other inspiring name (just not any of the originals: Columbia, Challenger, Endeavour, Atlantis). *Maybe* "Enterprise" but probably not.

Yeah. I've long wanted a Space Shuttle vehicle - but I didn't have the money to paint our old Grand Caravan (the shape of the nose dovetailed nicely with what I wanted to do)

Reactions: Woosie
I'm a midnight silver or grey colour guy. Never ever considered a white car.. Till now. Omg! That's beautiful, really does suit the 3

But then red suits, even the most boring silver colour really suits. I can't handle the wait for this car, is it possible for humans go into hibernation? Till release? Someone tell me!!

As I have said earlier the matte gun metal from the launch had me sold but dam bayol, you have a talent that is making me rethink.
They all look good, the Laguna Seca Blue has made my top 3.

And is it me or does the BRG look a bit too bright?
[According to Wiki, BRG is R/G/B - 1/66/37]

Thank Bayou !
That tells me that it looks better in other colors than BRG. That only seems to suit some cars.
I like some of the other colors though.
Fave so far is the red multi coat that stayed on stage.

Can we see this in the pearl white with blacked out chrome?
tesla-model-3-8.png

From those renderings my decision may have changed to the dark gray. Looks gorgeous in that color. Thanks @bayol for the work. Maybe if you're bored one night, do what @xmetal suggested and render out all the colors and do a poll. I'm pretty sure Tesla hasn't made a firm color-option decision on the car quite yet. Maybe we can pose some influence.

A deeper red perhaps? Or a couple different reds (bright, dark)?
I'm not entirely sure about the red at the reveal....probably because I liked the other 2 better (matte, silver).
There's something about a deep red w/ charcoal rims that I can't get out of my inner brain...but it isn't the red we saw.