TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Can Someone Provide George Blankenship's Email

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by lolachampcar, Dec 15, 2012.

1. lolachampcar

lolachampcar Active Member

I know I have seen it in different posts but search does not seem willing to find GeorgeB@ (or I simply do not remember the beginning of his email address - old age!). Can someone please provide his address?

Thanks,
    Bill

2. Jason S

Jason S Model S Sig Perf (P85)

Kinda curious re: why?

There are a ton of ways to get things done with Tesla, I'm just curious on what George specifically could do for you that somebody else couldn't.

3. bonnie

bonnie Oil is for sissies.

4. lolachampcar

In (kinda) short, my contact in California says Tesla can not do a trade in sales tax credit.
    This does not agree with my understanding of Florida DMV Dealers License holder capibilities which is a concern. Second, loss of a valid trade in credit will cost $1800.
    My California contact gave me one of the S. Florida DS's contact information. Three calls in and no call back.
    An owner that took delivery in PA indicated the final paperwork consisted of a Bill of Sale and the MSO leaving the owner to register the car and pay the state sales tax. This will work perfectly for me provided Tesla provides FL deliveries with an MSA and they can show the funds wired from the wholesaler as a seperate deposit line item on the Bill of Sale.
    My insurance renewall and the wholesale bid I have on my car both require action by early next week thus I need some delivery paperwork specific information from Tesla.

- - - Updated - - -

bonnie1194,
    Understandable... Perhaps someone will PM me his email. I only asked becuase I have seen it included in other posts on either TeslaMotors or TeslaMotorsClub forums.

5. bonnie

Unless the email is a business info email or someone posting their own email, the mods typically remove that information. (And say if you were to post your own email, we might block it until we confirmed with you that it was really what you wanted to do.)

George has responded to forum members pm's in the past, that's a reliable way to reach him.

6. lolachampcar

Thank you for the help.

7. bonnie

I've also forwarded your post to a member of his staff. PM me if you haven't heard anything in the next day and I'll see if I can help.

8. lolachampcar

bonnie1194,
    I got George's email and sent him my concerns. I am sure he will forward them to the person in a position to respond.

I really did not mean to make my problem your problem but thank you for helping.

9. bonnie

Awesome. I didn't feel you were trying to offload your problem - but those of us that have been on the forum for awhile try to help when we can. :) Good luck!

10. artsci

artsci Sponsor

I PM'd George and he responded within 48 hours. Incredible given how busy he must be. Also got several emails from staff regarding the matter I put before George. So he did pass on the matter to others. I think we should all be very grateful that one of Tesla's top management is so responsive. In my experience there's no other other company like it.

11. Jason S

Jason S Model S Sig Perf (P85)

Ok, good to know it is sorted for now. Given your situation, I would've passed along any info I had.

12. lolachampcar

I got a call from the (very very busy) DS. Florida almost has the whole sales tax credit thing sorted. Unlike PA, FL is doing all the title paperwork including registration and handling the sales tax obligation. They are just putting the last details in place for the trade in crediting process. My needs for moving the trade now has just run head long into Tesla's to do list on the dealer/paperwork side. I am confident they will get it sorted after talking to someone on the front lines of the paperwork process.