Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can Someone Provide George Blankenship's Email

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In (kinda) short, my contact in California says Tesla can not do a trade in sales tax credit.
This does not agree with my understanding of Florida DMV Dealers License holder capibilities which is a concern. Second, loss of a valid trade in credit will cost $1800.
My California contact gave me one of the S. Florida DS's contact information. Three calls in and no call back.
An owner that took delivery in PA indicated the final paperwork consisted of a Bill of Sale and the MSO leaving the owner to register the car and pay the state sales tax. This will work perfectly for me provided Tesla provides FL deliveries with an MSA and they can show the funds wired from the wholesaler as a seperate deposit line item on the Bill of Sale.
My insurance renewall and the wholesale bid I have on my car both require action by early next week thus I need some delivery paperwork specific information from Tesla.

- - - Updated - - -

bonnie1194,
Understandable... Perhaps someone will PM me his email. I only asked becuase I have seen it included in other posts on either TeslaMotors or TeslaMotorsClub forums.

Unless the email is a business info email or someone posting their own email, the mods typically remove that information. (And say if you were to post your own email, we might block it until we confirmed with you that it was really what you wanted to do.)

George has responded to forum members pm's in the past, that's a reliable way to reach him.

I PM'd George and he responded within 48 hours. Incredible given how busy he must be. Also got several emails from staff regarding the matter I put before George. So he did pass on the matter to others. I think we should all be very grateful that one of Tesla's top management is so responsive. In my experience there's no other other company like it.

I got a call from the (very very busy) DS. Florida almost has the whole sales tax credit thing sorted. Unlike PA, FL is doing all the title paperwork including registration and handling the sales tax obligation. They are just putting the last details in place for the trade in crediting process. My needs for moving the trade now has just run head long into Tesla's to do list on the dealer/paperwork side. I am confident they will get it sorted after talking to someone on the front lines of the paperwork process.