TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Can someone tell me where all the Tesla's is at?

Discussion in 'Tesla, Inc.' started by Enginerd, Jul 5, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Enginerd

Enginerd Member

So I rented a Model S over the Christmas holiday in California. Tesla's were everywhere, and we waited in line to charge at the Dublin-Amador Plaza Supercharger. When we returned it (all good things come to an end), I put down a reservation for a Model 3 and returned home to NC.

Since being home, and whenever the family will let me, I've visited a local Supercharger. So far:
    1. Burlington NC Supercharger
    2. Warsaw NC Supercharger
    3. Charlotte Supercharger
    I just want to link up to the Tesla vibe again, and maybe strike up a fun conversation with an owner. But so far, zero Tesla's. Not a single one. I see them occasionally on the road, but... never at a SC.

I realize that Fremont & Palo Alto are home base, and that CA generally has more green-minded people. But really, East Coast? Does anybody have access to a map that shows the # of Tesla's per capita?

2. Tam

Tam Active Member

• Informative x 2
  3. Saghost

Saghost Well-Known Member

I was at Burlington on Monday, on my way through. They're there, you just haven't had the right timing...

4. Barklikeadog

Barklikeadog Active Member

I had the right timing to be behind one today which had a pretty kewl matte black paint job.
    It was a little odd though because it was pouring and the drivers window was open.
    Naturally he was smoking... 2 cigarettes at the same time. lol

5. MagT

MagT Member

Come to Norway. 0,5% of all cars here, no matter age, are Teslas! They are literally everywhere.

• Like x 1
  6. FlatSix911

FlatSix911 918 Hybrid

Tesla has become so common here in Silicon Valley and is now known as the "California Camry" :cool: