Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can Tesla renege on the Solar Loan Agreement?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I apologize for another rant. I would just like to document my experiences.

I tried calling customer service (888-518-3752) at 3pm yesterday but was told by the automated line that their business hours were between 7am-2pm pacific time, which I thought was somewhat of an unusually inconvenient time.

Anyway, so I tried calling again just now, at 1.15pm, and was greeted with the same message that they are closed because their business hours were...between 7am-2pm.

???

I apologize for another rant. I would just like to document my experiences.

I tried calling customer service (888-518-3752) at 3pm yesterday but was told by the automated line that their business hours were between 7am-2pm pacific time, which I thought was somewhat of an unusually inconvenient time.

Anyway, so I tried calling again just now, at 1.15pm, and was greeted with the same message that they are closed because their business hours were...between 7am-2pm.

???

yes! experienced that myself call in the morning :D

I finally acquiesced and accepted their new terms. I then asked the PA to send me their updated designs so I can review it prior to installation. He ends up sending me the design document for another random house (that I do not own). The saga continues.