Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can the frunk be programmed to open and close really fast?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It’s the owner. Hasn’t read the thread about snow-foaming the lower body panel dirt first.

Bet any SentryCam footage is ugly.

Thankfully he was running out by the time he got to the driver’s door handle, but someone is recognising that parking spot and going to wash their hands more.

Saw this on facebook. There really is some weird social hate towards Tesla cars, it's very strange. Makes me glad I've ordered white so I can spot any potential pi55 stains :D

To the OPs title, I doubt the kind of cretin that would pi55 on someone's car would be endowed well enough to be affected by a swiftly shutting frunk.

I doubt they could even make the JOZXYQK sound. Red Dwarf fans will get this :D

• Funny
Reactions: Daverh
Was the video caught by another Tesla, and I am guessing sentry mode wasn't on as the front lights didn't go off, or am I incorrect?

I would never of thought there was this hate towards Tesla's/EV cars, mentioned to a few friends I am looking at getting one, and they have said they have a great marketing tool, as they are very well liked by kids late primary, early secondary age. Just wait till they are all older and wanting Tesla's.