Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can the Model X handle this parking garage?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wondering if the FD sensors can handle this parking spot. Unfortunately, every spot in our parking garage has a concrete beam on either the left or right side of the parking space. The beam is fairly low ... less than 7 feet.

Attachments

• IMG_7864.JPG
    IMG_7864.JPG
    344.3 KB · Views: 217
Wondering if the FD sensors can handle this parking spot. Unfortunately, every spot in our parking garage has a concrete beam on either the left or right side of the parking space. The beam is fairly low ... less than 7 feet.

We have a lot of those in my area, I wouldn't even try to open the FWD under one of those beams. It's just way too low for it to raise. Have not play around with the new update yet. Maybe it solved this issue.

Just park in the middle. :D

Seriously, if the display on the touchscreen does not show the obstacle overhead, I would not even try to open the FWD. I have the same concern in my garage but I found out that the car can actually "sees" it and display it on-screen as a feedback.

Reactions: loganintx