Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can we institute data-only threads?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is there a way to enforce threads to be what I’ll call “data only” here? I’m quite interested in reading about (for example) the changes in regen behavior on recent software versions, but I’m not at all interested in wading through 80% of the posts where people are basically just yelling at each other instead of contributing actual information to the thread. Maybe I’m a hopeless dreamer, but it seems like at least something that we should consider...?

Is there a way to enforce threads to be what I’ll call “data only” here? I’m quite interested in reading about (for example) the changes in regen behavior on recent software versions, but I’m not at all interested in wading through 80% of the posts where people are basically just yelling at each other instead of contributing actual information to the thread. Maybe I’m a hopeless dreamer, but it seems like at least something that we should consider...?

sorry who are you?

Reactions: Cheburashka

Try Wikipedia