Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can you cancel FDS at the last minute of your purchase transaction?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm really getting tired of the endless FSD run around. "It's gonna be great" is just getting old. We ordered a Plaid + with FSD and then changed it to the Plaid. I wonder if we'll lose our good price if we decide to drop FDS at the last minute. Not for decided but so frustrated by the endless promises and NOTHING delivered. This will be the second car we paid for FSD.

You can cancel it, but its likely that your order would update to whatever new pricing is in place the day you cancel it, as was already said. Maybe a tesla salesperson can do something for you directly (I dont know) but in general, thats what happens.

So, yes, you will likely lose whatever price you have currently, if you change anything about that order, including FSD, color, wheels, interior color, etc.

• Helpful
Reactions: Silicon Desert
So they jacked up the price on the model S since you ordered - I think $10k, so that if you remove 10k FSD - you end up with a car for the same price you had with FSD, without FSD..

lol that sucks...
Or, the OP can "glass half full" it, and say " wow, I am getting FSD on my vehicle for free! (since it is the same price as a vehicle without it, now). All in how one chooses to look at it. it can either suck, or be awesome, with the exact same set of information.