Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can you delay delivery to wait on Model Y improvements?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla Insurance in Canada. I went to InsureMyTesla InsureMyTesla | Tesla Support Canada and found Tesla is supporting vehicle insurance in Canada in collaboration with Aviva. I got a great price for insurance in Quebec, best I have seen, great coverage for our 2023 MY LR for ~$1,200/yr. Sadly for some, it is not available for BC, SK and MB.
Best advice ever! Thanks Dunromin. I called Aviva and it is at least $250 cheaper than Northbridge. The only thing I need to compare is the depreciation deduction (OPCF 43). With Aviva, it expires after 2 years. Not sure yet about Northbridge or Dominion/Travelers

Best advice ever! Thanks Dunromin. I called Aviva and it is at least $250 cheaper than Northbridge. The only thing I need to compare is the depreciation deduction (OPCF 43). With Aviva, it expires after 2 years. Not sure yet about Northbridge or Dominion/Travelers

Here in the US it varies by state, but for California, Tesla insurance was easily 30% under the cheapest alternative. Some bids were stupid high. Tesla was cheaper than my prior (less expensive) car.