Hello, I am a day one reservation holder, non-owner, who received an invite to configure my vehicle a back in May. I have yet to pull the trigger on ordering my LR Non-AWD model as I currently am in a lease, which is set to go back at the end of March 2019. I went in today to configure my vehicle to get an idea of the expected delivery date and it is quoted as 2-4 months. My question is... if I were to configure today and pay the $2500 deposit, would it be possible to postpone the delivery and the start of the loan payments to sometime in mid-December, if the car happens to be ready prior to that timeframe? I am in Tampa, FL so I am hoping that since I am on the opposite coast, delivery will tend to be closer to the four-month period anyways, but I'd like to stall as long as possible to minimize on having two car payments, while still allowing myself the opportunity to get the full tax credit.