TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Can you get a cancelled order reinstated?

Discussion in 'Model 3: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by TehEno, Nov 29, 2019.

1. TehEno

TehEno Member

Hi Folks,

Ran a search and couldn't come up with an answer, I had a performance M3 on order due 16-30 Dec but needed to cancel because my current vehicle was not going to sell.

Jump forward 5 days and it sold...sigh.

Can you get a cancelled order reinstated or should I submit a new order now? Bummed that I will most likely miss the delivery date of next month.

Cheers.

2. electricjib

electricjib Member

I'd just re-order and you'll probably get it as when you put in your last order given the prioritization.

3. TehEno

TehEno Member

Cool, I think that is what I will do. If I need to wait, so be it.

Thanks for your input.

4. Evergreeen

Evergreeen Member

Do it before the 8th

• Like x 1
  5. TehEno

TehEno Member

Done it, fingers crossed I still get one by end of Dec.

• Like x 1
  6. jjrandorin

jjrandorin Moderator, Model 3, Tesla Energy Forums

I wonder if that date matters at all in where the OP is (austrailia is shown as location under OPs name).

With that being said, put me in the camp that says you will likely get the car in roughly the same time you were going to get it anyway, even with a new order.

• Like x 1
  7. TehEno

TehEno Member

Yeah, I am in Aus, I have a VIN already and my car arrived by boat on the 7th. Just organizing a little finance now and waiting on their call if approved or not, hopefully approved since I am putting down roughly 70% of the cost. Would be shattered if I get declined..lol.

8. coconutboy84

coconutboy84 Member

How did you find out it arrived by boat already?

9. TehEno

TehEno Member

There is a forum member who can track your VIN on the Australia model 3 facebook page. He is helping everyone who has ordered them.