Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can you get a cancelled order reinstated?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Folks,

Ran a search and couldn't come up with an answer, I had a performance M3 on order due 16-30 Dec but needed to cancel because my current vehicle was not going to sell.

Jump forward 5 days and it sold...sigh.

Can you get a cancelled order reinstated or should I submit a new order now? Bummed that I will most likely miss the delivery date of next month.

Cheers.

Hi Folks,

Ran a search and couldn't come up with an answer, I had a performance M3 on order due 16-30 Dec but needed to cancel because my current vehicle was not going to sell.

Jump forward 5 days and it sold...sigh.

Can you get a cancelled order reinstated or should I submit a new order now? Bummed that I will most likely miss the delivery date of next month.

Cheers.
I'd just re-order and you'll probably get it as when you put in your last order given the prioritization.

Yeah, I am in Aus, I have a VIN already and my car arrived by boat on the 7th. Just organizing a little finance now and waiting on their call if approved or not, hopefully approved since I am putting down roughly 70% of the cost. Would be shattered if I get declined..lol.