Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can you give me some advice?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am preparing to bought a new set floor mats for my MS.Because I think winter is coming soon and I want to prepare a floor mat suit for changeable weather.What kind of mats you will choose ?Rubber or the floor mat with gras,or the PoughPRO mat?Any advice for me?
微信图片_20170922162938.jpg

If you have used a floor mat for your MS.Can you share to all of us about your mats

Attachments

• 微信图片_20170922162932.jpg
    微信图片_20170922162932.jpg
    220.7 KB · Views: 36
812C2E21-FDD2-4489-9DC8-D51D42DDCC24.png

Just purchased mine from ToughPro. They’re great as they look modern and also seem to hold water quite well. Oh, and winter has already come but I’m well prepared for the Night King with my new car being named Drogon! :)

Last edited:
I just picked these up from Amazon this week and really love the way they look:

3D MAXpider L1TL00001509 Complete Set Custom Fit All-Weather Floor Mat for Select Tesla Model S Models - Kagu Rubber (Black) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01DTBGCOY/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_.CpXzbW7X34TN

I can’t say how they will stand up to winter, but they have good reviews.

I have a set of these 3D Matts in great condition that I replaced with wethertech (kids make a mess and wethertech is easier to clean).

pm me if you are interested in the 3D matts

I just picked these up from Amazon this week and really love the way they look:

3D MAXpider L1TL00001509 Complete Set Custom Fit All-Weather Floor Mat for Select Tesla Model S Models - Kagu Rubber (Black) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01DTBGCOY/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_.CpXzbW7X34TN

I can’t say how they will stand up to winter, but they have good reviews.
Second this choice. I have both, Tesla Weathertech in my S85 and Maxpider (tan to match the interior) of 100D. Both are excellent

View attachment 249150

Just purchased mine from ToughPro. They’re great as they look modern and also seem to hold water quite well. Oh, and winter has already come but I’m well prepared for the Night King with my new car being named Drogon! :)
The problem with this mat is the passenger front (at least on my set). The top of it will eventually fold in half toward the actual occupant. It has gotten to a point that I have to use a large clip to keep that one on the floor.

The problem with this mat is the passenger front (at least on my set). The top of it will eventually fold in half toward the actual occupant. It has gotten to a point that I have to use a large clip to keep that one on the floor.

I did have that happen to me too but all I had to do was move the mat a bit towards the passenger seat without it sticking up too much and it stopped folding in half after that.