Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can You Guess What's Happening Here?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, exactly right. I put the RFID car in my wetsuit in a pocket between the shoulder blades. I couldn't remember whether it worked on the passenger's side, and it didn't, so I went to the driver's side.

It unlocked at the end—you can see the mirror start to unfold.

Probably not the best frame to use as your landing image. Looks like you're in need of visiting a male enhancement clinic :D

Capture.PNG

Cold water makes things shrivel o_O
At the risk of getting slapped by the mods (or members of the fairer sex)....

Doesn't work that way for females.

BTW, @PianoAl . . . nice solution for a unique problem. Although I would have put it in my upper arm (sleeve) so it would be a little bit more accessible. The last time I was in a full wetsuit was when I was getting my SCUBA certification somewhere around 1985. In Monterey Bay, CA. Since then I've only dove in Hawaii and Australia. Definitely a warm water diver....

• Funny
Reactions: NOLADriver
Although I would have put it in my upper arm (sleeve) so it would be a little bit more accessible.

Right. I don't have any choice. The suit has a pocket for a key, and I had my wife enlarge it to fit the card, but that pocket ends in the back.

It would be nice to fit it into the back of my glove—I wonder if that would work. Maybe I'll try that out with come other card.