Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can you tell if a HPWC is 25ft or 8ft cable from the box?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Probably a stupid question. I bough an unopened HWPC from a service center last week that has the attached label on it (says WC, NA, 1P, 208-277V, 80A, HW, LNG among other things). Is there any way to tell if this is the 25ft one or 8ft one without opening the box?

Reason is that I wanted a 25ft one and asked for it when I called the service center, but didn't confirm it with the person who handed it to me when I picked it up the next day. I'm concerned that if I open it to check, they may not take it back. Any ideas? Does perhaps the LNG mean "long"?

Attachments

• hwpc label.jpg
    hwpc label.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 176
Probably a stupid question. I bough an unopened HWPC from a service center last week that has the attached label on it (says WC, NA, 1P, 208-277V, 80A, HW, LNG among other things). Is there any way to tell if this is the 25ft one or 8ft one without opening the box?

Reason is that I wanted a 25ft one and asked for it when I called the service center, but didn't confirm it with the person who handed it to me when I picked it up the next day. I'm concerned that if I open it to check, they may not take it back. Any ideas? Does perhaps the LNG mean "long"?
Part number matches 24.
Tesla HPWC 24ft cable Part number : 1050067-01-E