Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can you use the stock Performance suspension on a Sleeper?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a 2020 Performance model and I'm switching to MPP Comfort Coilovers. Can I sell my stock suspension setup to someone with a Sleeper or LR AWD? I would think a Sleeper owner would make more sense since they have the speed of the Performance model, but not the suspension setup to really take advantage of it.

I have a 2020 Performance model and I'm switching to MPP Comfort Coilovers. Can I sell my stock suspension setup to someone with a Sleeper or LR AWD? I would think a Sleeper owner would make more sense since they have the speed of the Performance model, but not the suspension setup to really take advantage of it.

There's no info the P+ suspension that tells us it's actually any better- the only specifics I'm aware of we know are that it drops the car 0.39 inches and that the sway bars are 1mm thicker (though you don't seem to be wanting to sell those anyway)

Seems if anybody was gonna bother with the labor (and potential warranty impact) of changing out the suspension they'd go aftermarket to something where the actual specs were known/available.

• Informative
Reactions: strykeroz