Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

*CANADA* 2016 Tesla Model S 90D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_20180818_085153.jpg
IMG_20180720_185424.jpg
IMG_20180818_085221.jpg

FULLY LOADED 2016 DEEP BLUE SEA TESLA MODEL S 90D - NO ACCIDENT - WITH THE FOLLOWING FEATURES:
- AUTOPILOT AP1
- FREE UNLIMITED TRANSFERABLE SUPERCHARGER
- FULL WARRANTY UNTIL 80 000KM/MARCH 2020 - BATTERY WARRANTY UNTIL UNLIMITED KM/MARCH 2024
- SMART AIR SUSPENSION
- NEXT GENERATION TAN REAL LEATHER SEATS
- PREMIUM UPGRADES PACKAGE
- EXTERIOR LIGHTING PACKAGE
- PREMIUM INTERIOR LIGHTING
- POWER LIFTGATE
- ALL GLASS PANORAMIC SUNROOF
- FREE LTE INTERNET
- SUBZERO PACKAGE
- NEW MICHELIN ENERGY MXV4 S8 GREEN X 98V TIRES

68 000KM
79 499$

Bonjour MButler888,

finally one for sale here on TMC for CANADA!

I have a 2013 MS85. I am looking to change my car, but it is now at the SC - had the DU replaced... and now I am going to have a brand new battery... So I have to wait to gat my car back and put it for sale...

I don't know yet if I'll go with a X or a S... when I look for a S, I hope to get a model with the facelift... but I will be willing to go with a non-facelift if the price is right.

So, questions:
1) what is your actual range at 90% and at 100%
2) do you what is the current cost of the extended warranty
3) did you have any problems / issues with the car (DU, handle, MCU, suspension...)
4) please tell me that is a non-smoker car!!!
5) your price is different here vs kijiji...

Merci

Frederik

Salut Frederik!

Here are the answers to your questions:

1) what is your actual range at 90% and at 100% : Teslafi reports 386.81km for 90% and 429.78km for 100%
2) do you what is the current cost of the extended warranty: I have contacted Tesla last week about this and haven't heard back yet. I will post it here when I know.
3) did you have any problems / issues with the car (DU, handle, MCU, suspension...) - had issue with drivers handle and trunk latch, both covered under warranty
4) please tell me that is a non-smoker car!!! - it is! Noone ever smoked in the car, or ever will.
5) your price is different here vs kijiji... - Kijiji has the right price, its now $76 995. I forgot to post it here.

Please do not hesitate to let me know if you have any other questions :)

Martin

Martin,

From what I’ve seen, you are still too high.
A friend of mine in Ontario bought for 65k, about the same car as yours...
People seem to get stuck with their cars because they ask too much for it...
Just my 2 cent.

Fyi, i haven’t made a decision yet... and don’t have my car anyways...

Last edited:
I disagree, what I see under $70k CAD in Montréal is 2014 and older, or 2016 with smaller battery, no options, tons of mileage and no warranty left.. If what you say is right, that means my car would've lost 52% of the original value in 3 years ($134 350), so much for saying Teslas keep their value...

I also went to see how much a BMW dealership would give me on an exchange and they offered your amount, $65K CAD. I do not need another car, so I obviously turned it down.

From what I see, comparable cars are for sale at a higher price than mine, and CAA evaluated my car at $75 300...

I'll take my chances at this price and will keep you updated :)

Now that I sold it, I can say that I did because of the horrible service that Tesla provides... I'm really sad because I loved driving an electric car (even tho the comfort was subpar). I just bought a BMW 750i 2019 and the service is just out of this world!