Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada - 2017 Model X 75D for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Located in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada

2017 Tesla Model X
Midnight Silver
Black Vegan Leather Interior
Seven Seat Upgrade (all seats can lie flat)
Carbon Fiber Trim
Enhanced Autopilot with AP2.5 hardware
Free Supercharging
v9 firmware (just upgraded!)

It has ~ 14000 km on it. Bought it Sept 2017. I have OEM winter mats, OEM winter wheels also available. Rear bumper was cover was damaged and replaced by a Tesla Certified Body shop.

Asking 105k CDN.
IMG_2106.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2099.JPG
    IMG_2099.JPG
    443.8 KB · Views: 63
Canuck9000, I assume you are in BC by the alias. If you do buy this vehicle, I'm curious to know the steps needed to register it in BC. Getting it to BC and insurance. Not to mention taxes involved (is it 12% or 15%). I am looking for something similar but if it's too much of a hassle to buy out of province for no significant savings, I'd rather not. Thanks.

Wow Doctor X, I didn't know that. Haven't been keeping up with Tesla news lately. Thanks for the info, had to look it up. Guess I have to factor that into any private offers. CPO starting to look more appealing now with like new warranty and unlimited free supercharging. Unfortunately, there aren't very many CPO's in Canada.

I've been looking for over 6 months for CPO or used/open market but the prices are still very strong in BC/Vancouver for me and there isn't a lot of inventory or CPO stock at all, well compared to the US certainly which seems to have its own eco bubble for pricing

There is a 70D with AP1.0 for US $41,000 (not sure on Tax) and a 70 AP1.0 for US $39,100 or around CA $50K

I'll keep tracking whats out there but the pricing, and availability being low, means some still high used prices it seems.

• Informative
Reactions: Alset4S
beware on CPO - you usually can't see it and the conditions of the cars can be rough. (i tried to look at one!)

So true...Tesla has fallen down with this process. However, i am more concerned with private sellers not fully articulating the condition of their own vehicles. Ive travelled far and wide, only to be presented with misrepresented vehicles. Thankfully in Ontario, sellers must provide a carproof to the buyer prior to a sale....usually revealing undisclosed accidents (resulting in huge depreciation). I appreciate and commend your honest approach in disclosing your minor accident.

I've been looking for over 6 months for CPO or used/open market but the prices are still very strong in BC/Vancouver for me and there isn't a lot of inventory or CPO stock at all, well compared to the US certainly which seems to have its own eco bubble for pricing

There is a 70D with AP1.0 for US $41,000 (not sure on Tax) and a 70 AP1.0 for US $39,100 or around CA $50K

I'll keep tracking whats out there but the pricing, and availability being low, means some still high used prices it seems.
I’m not sure where you are looking, but be aware that we cannot impart Tesla’s from the US. Just not permitted according to the registrar of imported vehicles. Not even with modifications. You used US prices so I wanted to give the heads up.

I’m not sure where you are looking, but be aware that we cannot impart Tesla’s from the US. Just not permitted according to the registrar of imported vehicles. Not even with modifications. You used US prices so I wanted to give the heads up.

Thanks, yes I was just using the US pricing for comparison, appreciate the heads up, and also US market differences, just BC pricing seems quite high to me, but I'm looking weekly for that killer deal :)

A used Blue X60D has dropped today to $89,990 from $97,750 via used dealer not CPO.

Dan43, keep in mind you don't have to pay the BC luxury tax if you buy from a private party. It's 10% PST + 5% GST if they are a GST registrant (ie. dealer). That 10% PST goes to 15% if over $125k and 20% if over $150k. This is in addition to the GST so you could be paying up to 25% tax. If you buy from a private person, you have to just pay 12% PST and no GST. The downside from a private person is if they are out of province, vehicle needs to be shipped here (or you can drive it back) and has to go through an ICBC inspection before you can get insurance. Plus no CPO warranty or free Supercharging (unless it's a 2016 or older).