Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada 2018 Model3 LR AWD+Performance boost FS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

AMGF

2018 Model3 AWD+; 2021 ModelS Plaid
Jun 30, 2021
Canada
My Plaid is arriving in 10 days. So looking to sell this by then.

Looking if anyone is interested in my
2018 Model3 white black interior
69000km
AWD with performance boost
OE 18in with Michelin X-ice north 4 studded (new)
Forgestar F14 18in wheels mounted with (worn) summer tires
Premium interior with lifetime connectivity
PPF on front
Carbon fiber M3P rear spoiler

For some reason I dont have autopilot. I inquired at the SC when autopilot went free to everyone and I didn’t get mine and they told me there was nothing they could do. However, the upside is the cruise control won’t slow down every time I catch up to a slower car.

Car runs and drives perfectly.

Asking 58k$can

My Plaid is arriving in 10 days. So looking to sell this by then.

Looking if anyone is interested in my
2018 Model3 white black interior
69000km
AWD with performance boost
OE 18in with Michelin X-ice north 4 studded (new)
Forgestar F14 18in wheels mounted with (worn) summer tires
Premium interior with lifetime connectivity
PPF on front
Carbon fiber M3P rear spoiler

For some reason I dont have autopilot. I inquired at the SC when autopilot went free to everyone and I didn’t get mine and they told me there was nothing they could do. However, the upside is the cruise control won’t slow down every time I catch up to a slower car.

Car runs and drives perfectly.

Asking 58k$can
I'm curious as to your statement about "free auto pilot"? My M3 was purchased 3-18 and ap was additional 5K. I only remember a special price to the minority of us without ap for 2K?

I'm curious as to your statement about "free auto pilot"? My M3 was purchased 3-18 and ap was additional 5K. I only remember a special price to the minority of us without ap for 2K?
I don’t know what happened, but I know people that got basic AP free later through update. The no-AP cars are very rare as only a small batch of cars were delivered without it before Tesla started giving the AP to everyone.

Still boggles my mind as I paid more for my Model3 than pretty much everyone as I paid for the white paint and paid the full 70k$ before Tesla started discounting the price. The SA at the local SC said he couldn’t do anything and actually didn’t know much of anything.

Still don’t understand why Tesla didn’t just gave it to everyone after they decided to include it to every new car sold. Early adopters kinda got shafted.

I don’t know what happened, but I know people that got basic AP free later through update. The no-AP cars are very rare as only a small batch of cars were delivered without it before Tesla started giving the AP to everyone.

Still boggles my mind as I paid more for my Model3 than pretty much everyone as I paid for the white paint and paid the full 70k$ before Tesla started discounting the price. The SA at the local SC said he couldn’t do anything and actually didn’t know much of anything.

Still don’t understand why Tesla didn’t just gave it to everyone after they decided to include it to every new car sold. Early adopters kinda got shafted.
Same here Buddy, paid more without auto pilot

Reactions: AMGF