TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Canada financing/ lease options?

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by RayC, Feb 4, 2013.

1. RayC

RayC New Member

Has anyone in Canada found a better financing option than scotia bank fixed 7yr 3.99%??
    I'm curious to hear what other leasing and financing companies people are using?
    Ray

2. mknox

mknox Well-Known Member

I'm trying to understand if that Scotia 3.99% deal is still valid. I asked Tesla about it, and they just sent me a link to the French Canadian site (English site for some reason didn't have the info) that talked about financing terms in general. Once I get close to delivery, my plan is to establish that the Scotia deal is valid, then talk to my own finance guy (without disclosing the Scotia plan) and see what he can do. If he's higher, I'll give him the opportunity to match because I don't currently deal with Scotia and know they'll want me to set up a bank account to pay from, bug me about credit cards and so forth.

3. RayC

RayC New Member

My understanding is that they are partnered with Scotia bank to provide financing. I'm requesting an contact from them. Once I get it I'll post it on here. Hopefully that can give you more info.

4. zax123

zax123 CDN Model S P308

Hi Ray,

Just wondering if you heard back from Tesla or Scotia Bank on this...

Thanks!

Rob

5. bint2k

bint2k Member

what about leasing?