Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Received mine this morning and selected to opt in. Within one trip the ‘safety score’ appeared on my app and now I need 7 days of clean driving to get access. It is 2022.4.5.4 that provides the access under autopilot

Attachments

• C98077BD-C51B-45AA-86C0-03BC78BE62F1.png
    C98077BD-C51B-45AA-86C0-03BC78BE62F1.png
    195.5 KB · Views: 625
Received mine this morning and selected to opt in. Within one trip the ‘safety score’ appeared on my app and now I need 7 days of clean driving to get access. It is 2022.4.5.4 that provides the access under autopilot
Nice! I didn't bother going to check in the car once I saw the numbers didn't match the article. Gonna go check it in a bit.

How much do you have to drive each day for it to qualify?

Does this include parking and summoning? inquiring minds need to know.
No idea. We get a pared down version of each. In the US, you can operate summoning from the keyfob and it seems to work better there. Parking is seriously hit or miss whether it even activates - half the time I get it, it's in a place I don't even need it - and it's in the wrong orientation (parallel, across my driveway as opposed to backing into it for instance). I think it has to do with regulations here.

Reactions: Soul Surfer
We get a pared down version of each. In the US, you can operate summoning from the keyfob and it seems to work better there. Parking is seriously hit or miss whether it even activates - half the time I get it, it's in a place I don't even need it - and it's in the wrong orientation (parallel, across my driveway as opposed to backing into it for instance). I think it has to do with regulations here.
I am a somewhat unusual case; last year I imported my two Teslas with EAP which I purchased in California. Their Summon and Auto Park features appear to work the same here as they did in the US (though I did not even realize that an X/S key fob can be used for Summon, I always use the app). Not that I expected Tesla to decrease their capability just because the mailing address in my Tesla account changed from the US to Canada.

I do not have the FSD option and don’t plan to upgrade, but expect to get FSD on my next Tesla.

• Informative
Reactions: TrevTremaine
I am a somewhat unusual case; last year I imported my two Teslas with EAP which I purchased in California. Their Summon and Auto Park features appear to work the same here as they did in the US (though I did not even realize that an X/S key fob can be used for Summon, I always use the app). Not that I expected Tesla to decrease their capability just because the mailing address in my Tesla account changed from the US to Canada.

I do not have the FSD option and don’t plan to upgrade, but expect to get FSD on my next Tesla.
It's getting sufficiently pricey that it has to start working properly in order to justify it. Yes, they're making progress from what I've experienced since 2016, but it's certainly not far enough along to divert one's attention away from the road for any time. At $12K or more, it's becoming a seriously questionable choice.

It's getting sufficiently pricey that it has to start working properly in order to justify it. Yes, they're making progress from what I've experienced since 2016, but it's certainly not far enough along to divert one's attention away from the road for any time. At $12K or more, it's becoming a seriously questionable choice.
exactly.

I tell anyone who asks me that FSD is NOT worth the $10,600 they are currently wanting, let alone the $15,000 they will bump it to to match the USD price.

exactly.

I tell anyone who asks me that FSD is NOT worth the $10,600 they are currently wanting, let alone the $15,000 they will bump it to to match the USD price.
The car itself is nowhere near the 145-186k we paid (LR vs Plaid) in the first place yet we bought them. I don’t disagree with your comment about the current state of the software. I purchased it for future potential and not current value. You are right today….