Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My safety score was so bad because I thought regen braking would be considered hard braking so I tried to go easy on regen braking and ended up having to actually hard brake to stop. I learned it the hard way that regen braking never counts. I now do full regen braking (like take the foot off accelerator completely) and it's really easy to maintain 100% score.
Avoid the brake pedal if any way possible….

I think whatever they are using to determine hard braking and cornering is affected by incline. There is a big hill on the the route my wife takes to the gym and she has been dinged on it. I got hit for cornering on an oddly banked on ramp.

Reactions: Proppilot
Took another hit on the score today. Hard braking from another yellow light.
Couldn’t put it in autopilot quick enough. :(
Still somehow at 100% overall, but I can’t keep this up. Another week, and I’m very likely dropping down.
If the beta drops in Canada early in the week, I may make it. Otherwise, it will be a sad day if after almost 3 weeks I lose 100% a day before it drops.

Someone on the 10.11 thread said they saw more testers being added to the beta (based on Teslifi), but when I checked Teslifi, I didn’t see any added.
That would have been promising.

Welp.. it looks like the US is still not significantly rolling out 10.11 yet... They might be working on some minor iterations...so I'm not even sure us Canadians will get it by next week.. as we will likely get it a week after the US does. 🙄

I’m not far behind you. My wife commented last night that she wants me to go back to the way I normally drive….
Lol, my wife prefers when I drive this way. I've never actually floored it with her in the car. I did it at 35% once and she said 'never do that again' 🤷😃...now my 2 and 4 year old on the other hand ask to go 'wheeee' every time we get in the car (and I happily oblige 😁)

I'm thinking of doing the exact same. No way I can keep this up. When beta is released I will opt back in and just maintain 100% for a week now that I know how to play this game.
I'm thinking of doing the exact same. No way I can keep this up. When beta is released I will opt back in and just maintain 100% for a week now that I know how to play this game.
I am there. I am 23 days in at 99 and no way I thought it would go this long. I got honked at last night going slow on an off-ramp by a Prius. The shame is becoming too much 😗

I supposed there is no disadvantage in installing FSD Beta, just can use it or not or very little, that is having it one does not miss out on other general updates and improvements?
The one disadvantage is that if you have a car with radar your radar is 100% turned off once you get FSD Beta. That means your Navigate on Autopilot may be more prone to phantom braking per anecdotal reports.