Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Plus 2022.4.5.18 just released is allowing I guess Americans who having been waiting to request FSDBeta to do so again
Sunday is going to be like Christmas. We are going to wake up and see the venerable 'Software update available' in our APPs just waiting for our finger to enable a brave new world. Forget brunch, plans, family etc.... we will be sucking megabytes out of the Tesla server farm by the masses and then jumping into our cars to go play with the new software driving around like elon-bots...... I like it !

Nothing yet. ?

giphy.gif

from TeslaFi, most of the cars that were originally on 2022.4.5.4 have either moved onto 2020.8.2 or 2022.4.5.17. Only a very few of them still remain on 2022.4.5.4.

I wonder what it means to those who are still stuck at 2022.4.5.4?

It's now officially "the weekend"... And I have little faith that it will happen... Usually they have incremental updates but on this version of FSD. ..nothing... So either it's that good, that it can go straight to the masses ... Or there is a problem they're working on