Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
the fact the Elon is blatantly ignoring the flood of questions as to the status of FSD Beta Canada is pretty darn annoying.

Just be honest with people. "Hey guys, i know I said a few times that the goal was for this week but we found a bug that we need to fix. Looking good for a Sunday release. gonna be 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 "

But no.... not a peep for a supposed HUGE milestone for releasing FSD to another country!

I read that 10.11.1 was initially released to employees only, and since employees technically are not supposed to use Teslafi/3rd party apps, we won’t see a lot of install on teslafi tracker.

I’m stoked that I managed to get back up to 100 this evening! It hasn’t been easy maintaining 99/100 living in downtown Toronto 😂

• Informative
Reactions: M109Rider
I read that 10.11.1 was initially released to employees only, and since employees technically are not supposed to use Teslafi/3rd party apps, we won’t see a lot of install on teslafi tracker.

I’m stoked that I managed to get back up to 100 this evening! It hasn’t been easy maintaining 99/100 living in downtown Toronto 😂
Makes sense.
Nice work getting back to 100% again.