Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
AP is fine... forward collision warning figures do NOT discriminate for AP. AP only matters for braking, following, and turning.
I think he means that if you're on autopilot it will not help reduce your forward collision warning percentage. Of course you won't get dinged for any forward collision warnings if you're on autopilot but I'm trying to reduce my forward collision warning percentage and he is saying being on autopilot will not help do that.

My wife said she is super glad she is not in a room full of us, waiting for these updates. Said one is enough. :)
This as she watches the third episode of say yes to the dress. …
My wife agrees!!

Doesn't look like much is happening ATM..
Today would be a great day to get it so I can test, come on Elon!!!

I still don't get notified on my app (Android) or wifes (IOS) so I keep going to the garage to check, I'm feeling a little pathetic...

2022 MYLR, the car software was updated to 2022.8.2 on Friday and I opted in right away. I drove about 170 kms yesterday in 4 trips but still don't see the safety score on the app. Can someone tell me what to do? 😁
I have the same issue 2022 MYP. Drove 5 drives around 100+km still no score shown in app. Opened a service request. Not sure that’ll help. I suspect newer builds are not getting it

I have the same issue 2022 MYP. Drove 5 drives around 100+km still no score shown in app. Opened a service request. Not sure that’ll help. I suspect newer builds are not getting it
That's odd..it should show up after the 2nd drive after you engage it...I've reset my score several times..and it's always the 2nd drive for me when it comes back...try calling a service centre about it.

I received and installed last night around 11pm MST. Was at score of 100 on 4.5 before. I don’t use TeslaFi either for what it’s worth. Also, no app notification still for the upgrade. Had to open the app to see it was there. Also, no email for anyone wondering.

Took it for a first go this morning while the roads were mostly empty. I’d seen a lot of the videos that we all have but that still doesn’t prepare you. Makes driving 10x more stressful since you are hyper aware of what the car is doing and stopping it from driving into things. Will take time to learn what it can and can’t do right now.

That said, really amazing where this is going.

I received and installed last night around 11pm MST. Was at score of 100 on 4.5 before. I don’t use TeslaFi either for what it’s worth. Also, no app notification still for the upgrade. Had to open the app to see it was there. Also, no email for anyone wondering.

Took it for a first go this morning while the roads were mostly empty. I’d seen a lot of the videos that we all have but that still doesn’t prepare you. Makes driving 10x more stressful since you are hyper aware of what the car is doing and stopping it from driving into things. Will take time to learn what it can and can’t do right now.

That said, really amazing where this is going.
Congrats!! What model /year is your car ?

That's odd..it should show up after the 2nd drive after you engage it...I've reset my score several times..and it's always the 2nd drive for me when it comes back...try calling a service centre about it.
Pretty sure there’s something wrong with mine in their backend. Some people say may not be marked ‘delivered’ in some backend system. It took over a month and a half to get my first update, and only now got 2022.8.2 to even apply for FSD. Since it’s not recording I think something must be wrong in their system

Pretty sure there’s something wrong with mine in their backend. Some people say may not be marked ‘delivered’ in some backend system. It took over a month and a half to get my first update, and only now got 2022.8.2 to even apply for FSD. Since it’s not recording I think something must be wrong in their system
Did you try a factory reset ? Service - Factory Reset... Never done it..but won't hurt to try since it's not updating anyways.

Reactions: thesteve
For all those waiting .. a watched kettle never boils :) .. also, be aware that (as others have noted in posts on these forums), its beta software, and be prepared for it being scary, surprising, frustrating and downright WTF at times. You will find that watching the car drive is tiring and stressful (though also rewarding). Just saying! :)

1648397292836.jpeg

This is just wrong. …. :(

Reactions: McFlurri
For all those waiting .. a watched kettle never boils :) .. also, be aware that (as others have noted in posts on these forums), its beta software, and be prepared for it being scary, surprising, frustrating and downright WTF at times. You will find that watching the car drive is tiring and stressful (though also rewarding). Just saying! :)
Very valid points!
I also want to get rid on the safety score so I can use the brakes again!;)

I had 2 of those... You have to just drive, add kms today. But it really won't make a difference.
It's per 1000km.. so unless you can get on a highway and drive, there isn't much that will help. You can't be on AP either, that won't count.
Just fyi for those interested...I can confirm that you can in fact be auto pilot and it still reduces your forward collision percentage score...mine just went for 63 to 15 after about 50 km of auto pilot driving..