Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's based on the car, not the driver profile...at least I'm 99% sure. So your turo driver would either help or hurt (likely hurt)
That looks correct. By default it’s turned off in Autopilot settings but they could still go in and turn the beta on in there if installed. Which would be a disaster for your car if they didn’t know what they were in for.

I think he means that if you're on autopilot it will not help reduce your forward collision warning percentage. Of course you won't get dinged for any forward collision warnings if you're on autopilot but I'm trying to reduce my forward collision warning percentage and he is saying being on autopilot will not help do that.
That's what I mean.... AP will not help reduce braking, turning, or following, but distance on AP DOES help collision warning. Collision warning is not a percentage, it's warnings/1000km driven, AP or not.
No quick way...to go from 99 to 100 you need the total to be below 0.2%....thats basically 1 per 10,000 km.

You maybe didn't get a warning because you have fwd collision alerts set to off so the car won't make a noise at you, but the safety score would still do it.

I'm at 99 for the same reason. Idiot driving in front of me caused it last week and j went from a solid 100 to 99 and I'll need to drive like 8k km to get back to 100.
Not 0.2%, but 0.2 warnings/1000km, which is 1 in 5000km.

omg.. maybe this is why we haven't seen anyone in Kitchener/ Waterloo get FSD Beta..

our shtty LRT strikes again!

Our streetcars? San Fran has street cars....better yet, they have street cars from all over the world, retrofitted to their San Fran tracks! And, there are even TTC cars in San Fran....quite confused by this reasoning. Maybe it's actually because Toronto has pedestrians...waaait a minute...don't US cities also have pedestrians?!

Reactions: McFlurri
Our streetcars? San Fran has street cars....better yet, they have street cars from all over the world, retrofitted to their San Fran tracks! And, there are even TTC cars in San Fran....quite confused by this reasoning. Maybe it's actually because Toronto has pedestrians...waaait a minute...don't US cities also have pedestrians?!
I’m only guessing cars sometimes can pass streetcars on right, but can be dangerous. Do they do that in San Fran?

Looks like 7 in Ontario (tracked in TeslaFi so there are obviously others not) that have it including one S Refresh s/n 442xxx. Mine is 442xxx but not this one :-(

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-03-27 at 5.47.13 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-03-27 at 5.47.13 PM.png
    144.6 KB · Views: 61
I can definitely see how street cars and tracks can be really difficult for AI.
At first glance, it’s not always clear where you can and can’t drive. While not paying attention, I’ve ended up on tracks in Toronto once myself.
As I read your post....I remembered the exact location that is unlike anywhere! Spadina, south of lakeshore, where people always, accidentally, drive into the streetcar tunnel! Even with 100 signs it actually is very easy to mess that location up...I accept the excuse. last thing we need are worldwide articles of Tesla's driving into streetcar tunnels and getting stuck.haha.

Reactions: M109Rider
I'm curious if anyone believes that there will be FSD price increases since it has officially been rolled out in Canada now? Referring to the speculative article below.

I had a problem initially with this and had to delete and reinstall the app and log in again and it worked. Try that first. Yes it’s a pain pairing the phone again but it starts tracking the score after.
Did you also have software version 2022.8.2? Because it seems no one with that version has scores working. I tried everything from factory reset to reinstalling app