Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like not driving the car lowers your score. Was at 99 and didn’t drove yesterday today i did drive and got 100% for the day. But score is now at 98 why is that?
You probably dropped a day 30 days ago that was a high score. The history only goes back 1 month. I had 1 collision warning a week or so ago, and the total was down to around 0.9. Not it's up to 1.1 because the first few days of my driving are now removed from the calculation and I had a couple long second days early in the opt in.

I've used fsd every drive for the most part, unfortunately it's always in rush hour.
Some good some bad, but I find it amazing!
The most frustrating for me is that it continuosly wants to change lanes when I know the lane that it wants to move to has parked cars. So I'm always canceling the lane change.
It handled a right turn at a 3 way stop with lots of pedestrians amazingly well! But I'm finding left turns problematic.
I want to go for some drives at a less busy time so I don't feel I need to intervene as to not piss everyone around me off.
But honestly I just love it!

For all of you hanging on to the safety scores, keep hanging on. It has been mentioned that days start dropping after 30(or 31) days so anyone with bad scores (like me) a month ago figuring this out, they start to drop. I was at 99 and it was saying I had to drive another 1500 kM with 100% to get to 100% and then my worst day dropped of last night and I am back at 100% with 2494 kM. Interestingly, my forward is 98, hard braking is 99, aggressive turning is 98 as is unsafe following and AP disconnects is at 100% yet my score is now 100%. The moral of the story is that many many good kilometres start to provide buffers for transgressions as the scores are per X km weighting. FWIW and I wait :)