Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is full FSD worth extra 10k worth it for usage on GTA roads? Placed a model x order and wonder if it is worth a add on ?

also i notice my fsd add on is cheaper than the current 13k offer ppl are getting? Should i go for it?
View attachment 807354
It’s worth it for me because I am very interested in AI and seeing what is on the leading edge of technology.
It is also an investment in some future poiint when it will become an undeniable, essential asset.
Even for me, when I am rushed and stressed, the FSD experience is more like guiding a kid or a newbie in a job when you just want to get it done. In other words, it can temporarily be an actual annoyance.
Of course you can just turn it off at those times… But it does kind of think it’s still running in the background, giving a higher level of alerts than if you actually disable it in the software. I hesitate to do that in case I could somehow lose the beta.
Overall, I am fascinated by the experience, and would much rather have it than not have it.
That said, I am in BC, not the GTA.

Last edited:
2022.16.0.2 just dropped.
Not sure if this is an FSD beta, or a new update. ? I suspect just an update.

The last beta was 2022.12.3.15 AKA 10.12.1 FSD beta.

If 2022.16.0.2 isn’t a beta update, then us folks waiting for the next beta will likely get 10.12.2 when ever it’s released.
Hopefully this weekend. !
1653437435632.png

Are there any reports of anyone in Canada with 2021+ Model S receiving FSD beta? I've been sitting around 99 since Feb 26 :(
I believe one and one only. I will reiterate my theory that Tesla did not award BETA due to any commercial/customer reasons. They awarded to various platforms and configurations to test and compare performance. They know exactly how the refresh cars work so they took one to confirm. I and others dumped the safety score option weeks ago to get the smile back on our faces. I drove in a M3 with the Beta and will wait until the Beta goes to everyone and the score does not matter. I get phantom braking and FCW alerts every single day driving down Guelph Line to Burlington and it was obliterating my safety score while I was driving like Ms. Daisey !!

Reactions: Damien99