Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can’t say I understand the process, but I can say that good things come to those who don’t care! I opted out a couple months ago, then back in a month ago.. the past week I’ve been away and letting various family members drive my model 3, tanking my safety score from 97 to 92… and this morning I check the car to find fsd download available!

Attachments

• 484311D5-8AC7-4693-9153-FED07367E2C3.png
    484311D5-8AC7-4693-9153-FED07367E2C3.png
    251.7 KB · Views: 85
i havent opted in yet since i was not selected in 1st batch of round and i enjoy driving not having to worry about safety score anymore. I am currently sitting at 2022.16.03 software version and does anybody know if this version is eligible to receive the FSD if i choose to opt in again?
I don't believe it matters what version you are on as the FSD stack will be completely different that will download to your car

Has anyone with a recently delivered Y or X get it? Specifically those with a Ryzen Y?
Yes. My MYP has ryzen delivered in Feb. Took almost two months to get an update with Canada safety score, by then I missed the first wave. Also once I had the software, had to open a ticket with service to get them to enable it with HO as it just wasn’t showing safety score. Finally enabled. Had to reset a couple times due to phantom fcw, but got it a few days ago finally at a 99 almost verging on 100 score

Anyone else with a refreshed s get it? I did but I don’t seem to have the camera button to report bugs. Any other refreshed (s or X) have beta but no camera button on screen?
I'm not positive but I think you have to bring up the quick actions pane to get to the report camera button. (At least I think some people reported that on older versions.)

Last edited:
Got it this AM! Downtown Toronto where it apparently isn't supposed to work because of the streetcars? I had Safety Score enabled since day 1 when it was available and maintained a highish score. Last time I checked I was at 93 and I got it today! Oddly enough it was a forced updated over LTE. Didn't even connect to WiFi.

Goodluck Y'all!

Has anyone had any issues with the cabin camera since getting FSD beta?

It seems mine started right after getting the update. Mobile service is coming next week to check it out. It still works fine btw, the car can operate on beta without issue as far as I can tell (other than the obvious still not ready for wide release of course!).

Attachments

• IMG_20220606_190615.jpg
    IMG_20220606_190615.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 68
Data point: opted out of FSD May 5th with a 94. Re-entered June 4 and currently have a 94 score. Just got the notification to download 2022.12.3.20 so it looks like I might be in. Not even 7 days of new safety score yet but I have covered more than 500km with probably 150 km in autopilot.

Fun times, saw that autopilot steering wheels was available in a parking lot, hit down on the stalk twice, car starts to accelerate to 60km/h in a rather busy parking lot, slam on the brakes, other then that it's been ok-ish, slowed to a crawl at an intersection with no one around and didn't want to proceed, guy behind me seems pissed, but on another drive made it from Burnhamthorme and Winstonchurchill to Tomken and Bloor(mississauga) without any intervention, with a couple of left and right turns at intersections.

Just got mine finally. Want to thank all the posters here who helped with suggestions. Was sitting with a 100 score with no download last week. Did not realize it had to be on AP. I mainly drive in the city and prefer manual driving. Anyways I took it on the highway and drove on AP for about 180km. Tanked my score to a 97 but finally got the download. Installing now.

Reactions: M109Rider
Just got mine finally. Want to thank all the posters here who helped with suggestions. Was sitting with a 100 score with no download last week. Did not realize it had to be on AP. I mainly drive in the city and prefer manual driving. Anyways I took it on the highway and drove on AP for about 180km. Tanked my score to a 97 but finally got the download. Installing now.
I wonder if i waited so long because I thought the opposite about AP :)

Reactions: thesteve