Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The fact that you can’t think of any other company doing anything this way is a compliment to Tesla.
Do you seriously hope Tesla does things the same way the auto industry has been doing things for the last 100 years. I sure hope not. I am more than ecstatic that Tesla is doing everything differently.
This beta testing process is genius.
Also the fastest way to propel this forward.
Just because you can’t grasp change and seem to like the way everyone else does things, doesn’t mean it’s wrong. :)
Live on the edge, embrace change.
Agreed - agile methodology ftw.

Is FSD currently ready for Production? No (which is why it needs the beta program). How does it become ready for Production? It needs real-world testing and continuous streams of data input at a massive scale so that FSD can be iterated to the point where it is ready for Production. With change comes risk, especially in the beginning. Those in the FSD beta program are choosing to be testers - Tesla isn’t forcing you to buy FSD.

Regardless, I’m excited for the future - one day we’ll be looking at FSD as a basic feature much like how we view basic cruise control today. But before we get to that future, someone needs to lead the charge - I’m glad it’s Tesla, and I’m glad it’s being refined by 100k+ actual real-world drivers rather than being developed in a vacuum.

Guys and gals, please stop feeding the troll.

This guy acts like he knows everything, and everyone else needs to be spoken to like we are children. No matter how much logic you apply, just let him (or her) have their opinion. As tempting as it is to try and reason with a brick wall, it's still not going to change its position.

To mr know it all, same message. For the last 4 pages you have made your stance clear...what's your point in continuing to post and argue? Don't you have better things to do with your life? Enjoy your car, don't use FSD, and when people start dying by the thousands as you clearly believe will happen, your self righteousness will be validated 🙃

Did anyone in the GTA get 10.69.2? i need the autopilot disable reset badly. Sitting on 4 strikes here.
How quickly did you get the strikes? It's pretty tough to get them, but the next version should be out wide in a few days maybe a week.

Are you on 10.69.1.1 now? I'm wondering if the strike reset will be a one time deal or if those that got 69.1.1 and accumulated a strike would again get reset to zero when 69.2 comes out....both sets of release notes say the strikes get reset, and not everyone got 69.1.1 so I think 69.2 may reset it again for everyone.

Guys and gals, please stop feeding the troll.

This guy acts like he knows everything, and everyone else needs to be spoken to like we are children. No matter how much logic you apply, just let him (or her) have their opinion. As tempting as it is to try and reason with a brick wall, it's still not going to change its position.

To mr know it all, same message. For the last 4 pages you have made your stance clear...what's your point in continuing to post and argue? Don't you have better things to do with your life? Enjoy your car, don't use FSD, and when people start dying by the thousands as you clearly believe will happen, your self righteousness will be validated 🙃
I never said people will die by the thousands but some will because of clowns that should not be testing this software on our streets. Hopefully you will not be responsible for an accident.

• Disagree
Reactions: Vawlkus
I’m still on 10.12.2 :(

Are there many Canadians here that got 10.69
10.69.1.1 or 10.69.2 ?
I got 69.1.1 last week. A few others posted in here they got it, but I expect it wasn't a wide release to existing beta testers. 69.2 is supposed to go wider and release notes are out so it should hopefully not be long...but who knows with Tesla.

Reactions: M109Rider
Overnight I got a notification for 2022.20.15 (10.69.2). Installing now so let's see what happens on my work commute.

69.1.1 did do a little better with speed on offramps and general smoothness turning. But I have had a couple right turns where it hammered the accelerator for no apparent reason (perhaps because it thought the car behind wasn't slowing down so it was trying to get out of the way?).

I still get no action on speed bumps, though others have reported the speed bumps on their area do get recognized. Would be cool if those start working for me. Speed bumps in my area are only painted with white arrow/triangles on the bumps.

Anyone else get the update overnight? This is supposed to be the wide release version going to all current beta testers. Hopefully some of the others waiting on safety score also get in.

Overnight I got a notification for 2022.20.15 (10.69.2). Installing now so let's see what happens on my work commute.

69.1.1 did do a little better with speed on offramps and general smoothness turning. But I have had a couple right turns where it hammered the accelerator for no apparent reason (perhaps because it thought the car behind wasn't slowing down so it was trying to get out of the way?).

Anyone else get the update overnight? This is supposed to be the wide release version going to all current beta testers. Hopefully some of the others waiting on safety score also get in.
I got mine and had it installed before my commute.

First few blocks sucked. It was all over the place. It was rainy and dark , so I chalk it up to that.

I found that any right or left turn (after the first few blocks) were very confident and not jerky. That was nice. Hopefully it’s not raining on my way home so I can gauge it better

I got mine and had it installed before my commute.

First few blocks sucked. It was all over the place. It was rainy and dark , so I chalk it up to that.

I found that any right or left turn (after the first few blocks) were very confident and not jerky. That was nice. Hopefully it’s not raining on my way home so I can gauge it better
With FSD better make sure it’s not dark or raining. Yeah that’s a real deal for your money.

• Disagree
  • Funny
Reactions: Vawlkus and duanra
With FSD better make sure it’s not dark or raining. Yeah that’s a real deal for your money.
i thought for sure when my wheel felt a bit hesitant that it was for sure going to crash into 30 houses and an orphanage and kill everyone.

But then I thought of you, and turned it off and repeated to myself “the world isn’t ready for this, the world isn’t ready for this, the world isn’t ready for this”

i thought for sure when my wheel felt a bit hesitant that it was for sure going to crash into 30 houses and an orphanage and kill everyone.

But then I thought of you, and turned it off and repeated to myself “the world isn’t ready for this, the world isn’t ready for this, the world isn’t ready for this”
I wouldn’t be so smug. It will happen and NHTSA will have FSD removed from your car. And your money for FSD will not be refunded. Good luck with that. Can’t wait to hear you complain about fraud with the software you purchased.

• Disagree
Reactions: Falkirk and Vawlkus
I wouldn’t be so smug. It will happen and NHTSA will have FSD removed from your car. And your money for FSD will not be refunded. Good luck with that. Can’t wait to hear you complain about fraud with the software you purchased.
At that point, I’ll sell my car and buy a 1972 beetle.

I’m sure at some point, I’ll be old and chatting with the grand kids, that in my day we had to drive ourselves to the store. I’ll long be not able to drive on my own but with the help of technology I’ll still have some level of freedom.

We will also discuss how we remember the time that a Tesla crashed into 10 orphanages and puppy kennels in a row and devastated humanity.