Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Why do you want this outcome. What is the real motivation behind your drive for failure ?
My motivation is transparency. I know for a fact there is more than one Tesla employee here masquerading as a flag waving customer thus helping to keep this joke running. FSD won’t be a real product for many years. I am hoping to educate some new members to this forum to save their money and not get sucked into this. Knowledge is power.

• Disagree
Reactions: Vawlkus
My motivation is transparency. I know for a fact there is more than one Tesla employee here masquerading as a flag waving customer thus helping to keep this joke running. FSD won’t be a real product for many years. I am hoping to educate some new members to this forum to save their money and not get sucked into this. Knowledge is power.
I think we found Dan o’dowd here masquerading as a flag waving customer

I get it, you guys have some fun beta testing FSD. However, it sounds to me like a job and there are some pre requisite to do it.
So it would be fair that all beta testers got a discount on FSD wouldn't ?
That would be fair. I think Musk should be paying these people to be testers. Or at least give it to them for free since it’s a steep price to pay for beta. Or maybe even get a refund if you find the endless delays and no end product a ripoff.

• Disagree
Reactions: Vawlkus
That would be fair. I think Musk should be paying these people to be testers. Or at least give it to them for free since it’s a steep price to pay for beta. Or maybe even get a refund if you find the endless delays and no end product a ripoff.
With regard to remuneration for our interactions with Tesla, Tesla software etc.… I couldn’t be happier.
The answer is, invest in the stock.
Over the course of seven years Tesla vehicle ownership, I have voluntarily paid the company more than they have asked for, and in turn, I have received value many, many times more than the cost of my vehicles.

On the sad side, I can never get used to the short-selling, downcast orientation some Tesla followers cannot seem to escape.
My response is simple though, FUD is your friend if you are a Tesla investor. It just keeps the buying opportunities alive.

Last edited:
Tried out the new version. Definitely the best version I’ve tried. Lots of fun.
I didn’t get to try it for too long, so I’m looking forward to spending more time with it.
So far, so good.
I was about to post something similar

All my trouble spots seemed way better. I drove home from uptown Toronto to Durham with 2 disengaged areas. Both were for emergency vehicles. The car did stop and pull over but I was worried it might try to pass the car in front. It might have been ok.

Autopilot is the same, but back off the highway was better than my last version too

Echoing what others have said about the first day with the new version, it seems better in the couple problem areas I have come to know on my commute.

Though, I'm still waiting 4 years later for NoA to realize the HOV lane in Burlington is an HOV lane though :) every time I put NoA on it wants to change lanes out of the lane going 120 km/h into the lane moving 5 km/h 🙄

Echoing what others have said about the first day with the new version, it seems better in the couple problem areas I have come to know on my commute.

Though, I'm still waiting 4 years later for NoA to realize the HOV lane in Burlington is an HOV lane though :) every time I put NoA on it wants to change lanes out of the lane going 120 km/h into the lane moving 5 km/h 🙄
Lol. Been on that highway and know exactly what you’re talking about

Just went for another drive. Slowed down at a few speed bumps, around 27-28KMH.
Took round abouts well in Cambridge, so that was great to see.
Definitely drives a long way between disengagements. Still doesn’t drive well on most unmarked centre line roads.
It’s driving well for sure, but does weird things once in a while, causing disengagements here and there.

had another great drive on FSD today. The biggest thing i have to get used to (besides new random slowdowns (not hard braking tho)) is that on left turns it’s more cautious than I am driving on my own. Many time I take over to just give er in fear of pissing off the people behind me lol
That’s so true. Most of my disengagements, are not because the car wouldn’t figure out what it’s working through, but because I don’t want to impact other drivers while it does. :)

Just went for another drive. Slowed down at a few speed bumps, around 27-28KMH.
Took round abouts well in Cambridge, so that was great to see.
Definitely drives a long way between disengagements. Still doesn’t drive well on most unmarked centre line roads.
It’s driving well for sure, but does weird things once in a while, causing disengagements here and there.
I'm curious about speed bumps. Do they show up on your touch screen as detected objects? What do they look like (false coloured, etc)?