Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After a week with 10.69.2 I can definitely say it's much improved over previous releases. I'm still not sure how long it will take to be really, really good. For now you still have to pay attention, but this is a step forward. The previous couple updates didn't really seem different to me. This one does.
Yea. It surprises me, some things are way better, but then it does dumb things

I still have it thining right turn lanes are new lanes to drive in, and some confidence issues with some lefts

Looks like 10.69.2.2 is dropping large now. !!
I suspect beta users will get this one today. Looks that way anyway.

Hopefully the folks waiting on the next one will see it in another week as per Elon.
Yup, had the notification when I left work today. Downloaded when I got home and installed already. Will see what the drive tomorrow holds.

Anyone without previous fed beta got it?
Yes - finally!
Got it on one of our cars: 2022 model Y LR that was on 2022.20.8 with safety score of 96. It showed up this morning for download.

Unfortunately I am still waiting for it on 2017 Model X 75D (safety score 97 at 2022.20.9). This car has all the hardware needed including the correct cameras so i hope the FSD beta is pushed to it by tomorrow.

• Informative
Reactions: Shaz and M109Rider
Same here, never had Beta before and now both my cars got it: MYP with a score of 97 and a M3RWD with score of 91.

Did some testing and it didn't manage well our roundabouts and also missed the speed bump. Both instances were reported. Still exciting for the future!

Anyone has this?

My 2022 MYLR (FSD version 2022.20.8) received a notice for updating to 2022.20.17 yesterday ... so happy... and started to download it by using the wifi at my friend's house. After 5% downloaded I drove back home for charging (20% left). I went back to my friend's house after 3 hours and tried to complete the task. The update stopped at 5%. I thought it was because the Tesla server was too busy...ok, headed back home.

This morning, I tried to use iPhone (data sharing) to download the rest. It's still running at 5%. ok, I rebooted the car and then the 2022.20.17 downloading is no longer present on the car screen .

Now I can still see the green icon (an arrow down sign; download sign) on the right upper corner of the car screen. I can see the Tesla app (iPhone) still shows "Software update Downloading 2022.20.17 (5%).

Anything I did wrong? Thank you for your feedback in advance.

Last edited:
Uh...nope....still nothing - as usual despite a score of 93.

This sucks.
What software version are you currently on?

If you're on anything higher than 2022.20.17, you won't get it. It will never downgrade your software version, so if you are on 2022.24 or 2022.28 like most, it won't push 2022.20 to you.

The solution is to turn your software preference off advanced, and don't apply any more updates that come in. I sat with 2022.24 waiting to install for several weeks before getting beta this weekend. If I'd let it install, I couldn't have gotten the beta.

What software version are you currently on?

If you're on anything higher than 2022.20.17, you won't get it. It will never downgrade your software version, so if you are on 2022.24 or 2022.28 like most, it won't push 2022.20 to you.

The solution is to turn your software preference off advanced, and don't apply any more updates that come in. I sat with 2022.24 waiting to install for several weeks before getting beta this weekend. If I'd let it install, I couldn't have gotten the beta.
LOL. I'm on 2022.20.8, so no, I'm behind in all regards - dunno why as I've had "Advanced" on since the get-go. I must've PO'ed someone at the top at some point.

Still sucks.

Reactions: sandman1330
Anyone has this?

My 2022 MYLR (FSD version 2022.20.8) received a notice for updating to 2022.20.17 yesterday ... so happy... and started to download it by using the wifi at my friend's house. After 5% downloaded I drove back home for charging (20% left). I went back to my friend's house after 3 hours and tried to complete the task. The update stopped at 5%. I thought it was because the Tesla server was too busy...ok, headed back home.

This morning, I tried to use iPhone (data sharing) to download the rest. It's still running at 5%. ok, I rebooted the car and then the 2022.20.17 downloading is no longer present on the car screen .

Now I can still see the green icon (an arrow down sign; download sign) on the right upper corner of the car screen. I can see the Tesla app (iPhone) still shows "Software update Downloading 2022.20.17 (5%).

Anything I did wrong? Thank you for your feedback in advance.
Have you tried rebooting your car? Hold the scroll wheels down on the steering wheel for about 5 seconds. Hope that helps.

I'm on 2022.20.8 on my Model 3, but I have an outstanding navigation update to download, will that delay me getting into the FSD Beta?

I also have a 99 safety score, but may not have drove that many kms in the past month, is that okay as long as I've driven enough total? Or does it need enough km in the past 1 month window.