Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've had it since May, and it's much better already for me. My wife used to get headaches if I had it on back then but now it's really obvious when it screws up because the rest of the drive is a non-event. This is locally in the GTA. But yeah it could never be trusted today to drive alone but I find myself looking forward to the next release, which of course just got delayed again!

Reactions: Vawlkus
I've had it since May, and it's much better already for me. My wife used to get headaches if I had it on back then but now it's really obvious when it screws up because the rest of the drive is a non-event. This is locally in the GTA. But yeah it could never be trusted today to drive alone but I find myself looking forward to the next release, which of course just got delayed again!
Did the FSD get confused by street car traffic lights and ordinary traffic lights, for me it is far from workable product here in GTA.

How about I just want a Autosteer and cruise control, I have to goto the menu turn off FSD completely, otherwise once I double click the right bar it will turn the FSD on which is not what I want.
Create an identical driver profile to the one you have FSD beta enabled in but disable it in this second profile. Then just select the appropriate driver profile to enable or disable FSD beta.

My car now wants to install 2022.36.6, which doesn't look like FSD beta (FFS). I think someone mentioned that if your car is fully up to date FSD will look like an prior version and won't be offered. Assuming this is true, is it possible to decline this update?

My car now wants to install 2022.36.6, which doesn't look like FSD beta (FFS). I think someone mentioned that if your car is fully up to date FSD will look like an prior version and won't be offered. Assuming this is true, is it possible to decline this update?
Just don’t install it. It will keep bugging you but if you don’t initiate the install you will be fine. I got FSD Beta with a pending higher (newer) install that had been queued for a few weeks.
Bummer I was hoping to get back in but I think I am already to far ahead with 2022.28.2. What is the actual FSD firmware?

We are all hoping the next branch comes out on 2022.28.x so if you stay put you might be fine for the next version.

FSD Beta 10.69.2.4 (2022.20.19) just dropped today.
Not many release notes on this one.
Maybe just minor changes. Not sure.

I would kind of like to see the latest updates finally bundled with this latest FSD release though. …
Looks like the latest version started last night, which includes the updates non fsd builds have been getting plus full stack...likely a week or so before it goes wide but early testers have it.

Reactions: M109Rider
I just got an autopilot strike completely out of the blue. Just on the highway hand on the wheel and it went crazy I didn’t brake but hit the stalk up to disengage. It gave me the neutral warning, then disabled autopilot for remainder. It’s never gone nuts like this I didn’t see any blue warning just straight to red take over.

I just got an autopilot strike completely out of the blue. Just on the highway hand on the wheel and it went crazy I didn’t brake but hit the stalk up to disengage. It gave me the neutral warning, then disabled autopilot for remainder. It’s never gone nuts like this I didn’t see any blue warning just straight to red take over.
You’re still with us, couldn’t have gone that crazy. :)

• Funny
Reactions: pcons
At least 2 vehicles on TeslaFi have been newly added to FSD Beta 10.69.3.1 / 2022.36.20 in Canada both upgrading from 2022.36.6:

• Alberta 3 Long Range DM
  • Ontario 3 Long Range
In general, so far new additions have mostly been from 2022.36.6, but some have been upgrading from other versions, e.g., 2022.20.7, 2022.20.9, 2022.36.2. Those on 2022.40.x probably will need to wait until FSD Beta 11.

Reactions: M109Rider
At least 2 vehicles on TeslaFi have been newly added to FSD Beta 10.69.3.1 / 2022.36.20 in Canada both upgrading from 2022.36.6:

• Alberta 3 Long Range DM
  • Ontario 3 Long Range
In general, so far new additions have mostly been from 2022.36.6, but some have been upgrading from other versions, e.g., 2022.20.7, 2022.20.9, 2022.36.2. Those on 2022.40.x probably will need to wait until FSD Beta 11.
Just installed 2022.36.20 this morning.

Reactions: krislayman and Shaz