Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've got to try to drive it downtown Toronto to see if the geofencing is gone. That will be an adventure first time out...
Seems the geofencing is gone:

Reactions: TrevTremaine
Just installed 2022.36.20 this morning.

Same here. Sadly, no improvement on my short daily commute (<5km). Still many disengagements.
I think the single stack FSD version is 2022.40.5. I also installed 2022.36.20 today but have the flu so didn't check release notes on the car or drive...mostly because I was sure it wasn't the single stack version.

Holding my breath if it's going to be as groundbreaking as they make it sound. I've been a bit dissallusioned these past 6 months with promises of great fixes. I've seen improvements, but nothing I'd say are groundbreaking yet....I still can't use fsd with the wife in the car basically (and she hates how I drive so you can imagine how she thinks of FSD 😜)

Just gave it a quick try. Seemed to handle the snow packed against the curb reasonably well and handled a few right turns fine. I let it do an unprotected left turn, but immediately took over as it was not accelerating very fast and there was oncoming traffic. It seemed to stay partially engaged after I took over and was freaking out because it thought every turn was an uncontrolled intersection on my residential cul-de-sac. I'll have to try that again to see if it actually stops.

Rush hour is just starting (followed immediately by sunset - f*^& I hate winter) , so more testing will have to wait until tomorrow.

Anyone else find FSD Beta a little turn signal happy?

Anytime a lane gets added or taken away, FSD always signals even if it’s staying in the lane it’s already in. It’s a little disconcerting TBH.
I noticed it. I would call it quirky, rather than disconcerting though. I’ve never felt unsettled when it blinks in those scenarios.
These little charming nuances will continue for some time.

The signalling drives me a little nuts, I would like if it gave you some indicator in the car before it actually blinked the blinker. So you could cancel when it makes no sense and not look like an idiot. I hate when the car is just randomly signally for no reason and you see cars around you suddenly give you that wide bearth. You know they are thinking, I'm getting the hell away from this idiot he has no idea where he is going or what he is doing.

The other super annoying thing is how it continualy comes to a stop with the wheel cockeyed.