Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Has Been Supercharged..!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
December was a HUGH month for Canadian Tesla owners. Many new superchargers came on-line between December 12 and Dec 20, across Canada.

I am thrilled... I cancelled my trip from Vancouver East, this past Summer... 2020 is looking like the year to do it with confidence.

Canada West... new superchargers opened between Calgary and Winnipeg (formerly a supercharger desert).
Canada West.png

Canada East... new superchargers opened between Winnipeg and Toronto... and East (formerly a supercharger desert... more coming soon).
Canada East.png

December was a HUGH month for Canadian Tesla owners. Many new superchargers came on-line between December 12 and Dec 20, across Canada.

I am thrilled... I cancelled my trip from Vancouver East, this past Summer... 2020 is looking like the year to do it with confidence.

Canada West... new superchargers opened between Calgary and Winnipeg (formerly a supercharger desert).
View attachment 492102
Canada East... new superchargers opened between Winnipeg and Toronto... and East (formerly a supercharger desert... more coming soon).
View attachment 492104
Thank hugh for posting this! Indeed i am happy that stretch is finally complete!

• Funny
Reactions: MorrisonHiker