Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Model 3 price reduce with $5000 rebate price

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Model 3 more priced at $54990 in Canada. It is now eligable for $5000 rebate.

Does any one know what is the final price with tax (Ontario) and everything? When I place order it doesn't give me the final price. There is a key word "Additional fees may apply" Anybody know what that additional fee that I can expect and final price will be? Thank you.

• Vehicle Price$54,990
    • Destination & Doc Fee$1,880
    • Federal Air Conditioner Tax$100
    • OMVIC Fee$10
  • Purchase Price$56,980
Taxes and fees calculated using the Purchase Price and current taxes and fees. Additional taxes and fees may apply.

Anybody help?

Thanks everyone for the help. Yes I did confirm it is on izev site.

Just as everyone have said it will be on the final contract upon delivery. I got an email confirmation from Tesla as well.

Email from Tesla: "I confirm the $5k izev rebate applies to the Model 3 RWD trim only. You will see it on the final contract upon delivery. Go ahead and submit the order and let me know the order number once it has been submitted."

• Informative
Reactions: Lon12
And in BC if you make under $80K/yr you qualify for the $4K Clean BC for a total of $9K off. You can get lower credit amounts if you make more than $80K. If you have a spouse/partner that makes lower/no income you can always have him/her buy it to qualify.
I believe you can add all the options you like and still qualify. Just can't buy a M3P or M3LR (inventory).

Reactions: KevinT3141
Does anyone know if completing the “payment method” section in the website obligates me to the current price? (I.e, the $54,990 MSRP + fees, tax, etc but without the $5k federal rebate).

I ordered a Model 3 yesterday on the assumption that by the time it showed up Tesla will have updated its pricing to reflect the federal rebate… is it safe to assume that they will update the details in the payment method section of my order? I’m also assuming that until I complete that section they won’t process my order and assign me a car or let me schedule delivery, which might also be wrong.

I tried calling to ask, but the automated system told me to chat with them on the website, and when I asked the website chatbot all they would say is that “it is now listed on Canadian federal incentive vehicles list”, which was obviously not a real answer but I assume is what they’ve been told to say until Tesla updates their website/system.

Anyway I’m sure answers to these questions will all come to me in due time, but my friend who also placed an order yesterday has already received a text to book her pickup and I’m very excited to get mine as well!

Does anyone know if completing the “payment method” section in the website obligates me to the current price? (I.e, the $54,990 MSRP + fees, tax, etc but without the $5k federal rebate).

I ordered a Model 3 yesterday on the assumption that by the time it showed up Tesla will have updated its pricing to reflect the federal rebate… is it safe to assume that they will update the details in the payment method section of my order? I’m also assuming that until I complete that section they won’t process my order and assign me a car or let me schedule delivery, which might also be wrong.

I tried calling to ask, but the automated system told me to chat with them on the website, and when I asked the website chatbot all they would say is that “it is now listed on Canadian federal incentive vehicles list”, which was obviously not a real answer but I assume is what they’ve been told to say until Tesla updates their website/system.

Anyway I’m sure answers to these questions will all come to me in due time, but my friend who also placed an order yesterday has already received a text to book her pickup and I’m very excited to get mine as well!

My Advisor said the federal incentive will be shown at the time of my delivery for my order placed in August, picking up next week.

can anyone confirm if I upgrade on the color, if the government rebates still apply?
I would prefer to go with Grey or Blue - instead of white, but not at the expense of losing out on a rebate due to the $1300 additional cost.
you can add as much as you want to it; the rebate is based on the base vehicle price which is now under $55k and will qualify regardless of options chosen beyond that price point.