Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Model S Plaid and LR orders and deliveries!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
To those with 19s taking Canadian deliveries, are the equipped with Pirelli (summer) or Contis (A/S)?
Continental AS M+S. Happy they gave us these tires.

Attachments

• 20210922_082538.jpg
    20210922_082538.jpg
    462.1 KB · Views: 67
Maybe that acceptable in your warmer climate, but I would prefer summers. Planning to buy winter tires either for the stock 19s or new rims, so the M+S are of limited value to me. Maybe Plaids get summers up here??
This is what I was told;
“The 19" Tempest wheels on your order are All seasons. The summer tires are only on Plaid models or upgraded performance wheels.”

so maybe plaid does get summers.

Maybe that acceptable in your warmer climate, but I would prefer summers. Planning to buy winter tires either for the stock 19s or new rims, so the M+S are of limited value to me. Maybe Plaids get summers up here??
I agree, A/S are not allowed during the winter months in Quebec. Already bought my winter tires (19"). Not sure what I will do for next summer. Maybe buy a nice set of 21" wheels with new tires. Those 21" (285/40) are not cheap and hard to find. I guess it ok on $100K car...

Reactions: Bitjockey
I agree, A/S are not allowed during the winter months in Quebec. Already bought my winter tires (19"). Not sure what I will do for next summer. Maybe buy a nice set of 21" wheels with new tires. Those 21" (285/40) are not cheap and hard to find. I guess it ok on $100K car...
Have a look at these 20", fairly light and not that expensive, Canadian too!

Reactions: Frank26
Have a look at these 20", fairly light and not that expensive, Canadian too!
Thanks! They look a lot like the ones I currently have on my model 3 (18"), Fast Wheels. I see he took larger tire sizes (width) in the front and rear (305 instead of the normal 285).
F83B4B31-59A4-4D03-8B53-66AA869359A6.jpeg

Reactions: Bitjockey
Just dropped my model s back at the Vancouver delivery center for service. They will repaint the mismatched panel, replace the front windshield, and fix the speaker. Need it in for 1 week.

Saw someone taking delivery of a black on black 19" MSLR. There is also a White black interior 21" MSLR waiting for its owner :)

Just in case anyone was wondering, I found the yoke wheel fairly easy to get used to. The buttons takes a bit more practice to activate without looking.

Just dropped my model s back at the delivery center for service. They will repaint the mismatched panel, replace the front windshield, and fix the speaker. Need it in for 1 week.

Saw someone taking delivery of a black on black 19" MSLR.

Just in case anyone was wondering, I found the yoke wheel fairly easy to get used to. The buttons takes a bit more practice to activate without looking.
Good to hear they are taking care of the issues

RN1142 (late 2020 order) MSLR white/white/19"

Still waiting, ETA has been October 05-25 for about a month now. Suspect white interior is the hold up. Really hoping it comes within that timeframe but at this point would not be surprised to see it get pushed again.

At this point they could give me a red on black with 21s and I'd probably pay for it anyway.