Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Model S Plaid and LR orders and deliveries!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yoke is confirmed according to my inside source directly from Fremont. Regulatory approvals are also given so we should see first cars shipping soon hopefully.

They are shipping cars via rail so maybe we could see some VIN,s assigned in the next days.
I think that Yoke steering is least of your worry when 1 out of only 250 delivered just randomly started to burn and almost killed it’s owner.

I think that Yoke steering is least of your worry when 1 out of only 250 delivered just randomly started to burn and almost killed it’s owner.
Not sure what you are talking about. 1890 cars delivered. If you post something just facts please. The fire doesn’t concern me mate.
Another FUD believer lovely.

Attachments

• 607C6D88-E9CE-4DF4-8375-CE1D21A76B39.jpeg
    607C6D88-E9CE-4DF4-8375-CE1D21A76B39.jpeg
    478.7 KB · Views: 65
Hello Everyone!

It’s great to find a Canadian Plaid Community! I have a Plaid/Black/CF&White interior with 21” wheels, ordered Jan 2021. Earlier EDD was blank but changed to July,
3 weeks ago. Looking at the current trend, don’t really know when a VIN would be assigned for Canadian Buyers. The SA’s have been silent as well. Lastly, Would love to be part of the WhatsApp community.

• Love
Reactions: Aleks0404
Hello Everyone!

It’s great to find a Canadian Plaid Community! I have a Plaid/Black/CF&White interior with 21” wheels, ordered Jan 2021. Earlier EDD was blank but changed to July,
3 weeks ago. Looking at the current trend, don’t really know when a VIN would be assigned for Canadian Buyers. The SA’s have been silent as well. Lastly, Would love to be part of the WhatsApp community.
Congratulations another soon Plaid owner from Toronto. DM me your number and I will add you. Cheers

Hi everybody.

Just joined so I could put in my information as well.

RN1144, Red, Black, CF, 21", Plaid
Ontario, delivery estimate July

Ordered a Plaid+ in September 2020 when it was called just Plaid, then also ordered a regular Plaid in January 2021. At the time I wasn't sure which one I wanted. When the Plaid+ was first delayed (before it was officially cancelled), I decided to refund the Plaid+ order and stick with the Plaid. I'm not holding my breath for a July delivery - I'm willing to be pleasantly surprised though.

Hi everybody.

Ordered a Plaid+ in September 2020 when it was called just Plaid, then also ordered a regular Plaid in January 2021. At the time I wasn't sure which one I wanted. When the Plaid+ was first delayed (before it was officially cancelled), I decided to refund the Plaid+ order and stick with the Plaid. I'm not holding my breath for a July delivery - I'm willing to be pleasantly surprised though.
I’m pretty much in exactly the same boat as you but I kept both orders. One is blue and one is red, both with white interior, CF and 21s.

The blue is showing as August and the red as July. If could pick I‘d go blue but I’m going to see which one actually comes in first then cancel the other.

Thank you so much! Since it’s my first post here and have limited privileges, I cannot seem to find the PM button 😬
Lol i just send you a DM. If you cant see it send me one on instagram @
Hi everybody.

Very nice congratulations. Let me know if you want to join the Canadian WhatsApp group.