Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Model S Plaid and LR orders and deliveries!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone.

I am new to this board. I purchased a Model S LR Refresh back in Jan of this year (White Ext/Black Int/19inch wheels). However by mid June I had second thoughts and wanted the Black Ext and did a change. My RN never changed but my order date on my agreement did. My RN is 1145xxxxx and estimated delivery is August. Hopefully this change doesn’t delay my Tesla longer!

i would also like to join the whatsapp group, is there a link to join by any chance?

Reactions: Aleks0404
So depending on your feeling towards the sales advisor community I may have some bad news for my fellow Canadians.

I called Telsa Oakville today to discuss changing my converted Plaid+ order from red to blue. I was told that this would move me back in the queue, it's RN1143 currently marked as July so I didn't want to risk it.

They were able to tell me that my fully completed profile had been submitted to the factory. His internal system can tell them when the car has been built and matched and also when it has left the factory.

No surprise that the car hadn't been built but he did say that he's personally not expecting any Model S cars until September based on the month in the quarter that the factory produces cars for Canada.

I've also got a Model X on order and he said that he wouldn't expect to see that before January at the earliest (even though my account page is saying October).

So depending on your feeling towards the sales advisor community I may have some bad news for my fellow Canadians.

I called Telsa Oakville today to discuss changing my converted Plaid+ order from red to blue. I was told that this would move me back in the queue, it's RN1143 currently marked as July so I didn't want to risk it.

They were able to tell me that my fully completed profile had been submitted to the factory. His internal system can tell them when the car has been built and matched and also when it has left the factory.

No surprise that the car hadn't been built but he did say that he's personally not expecting any Model S cars until September based on the month in the quarter that the factory produces cars for Canada.

I've also got a Model X on order and he said that he wouldn't expect to see that before January at the earliest (even though my account page is saying October).
Someone else ask is SA?
I try and still no answer back yet!

Ordered Feb 4th Black on White Plaid with CF and 21" original delivery date as per account was March -> June -> now shows August. Spoke to SA yesterday and was advised that my vehicle is not scheduled to be produced this quarter aka Sept + delivery, this is getting out of hand...

Ordered Feb 4th Black on White Plaid with CF and 21" original delivery date as per account was March -> June -> now shows August. Spoke to SA yesterday and was advised that my vehicle is not scheduled to be produced this quarter aka Sept + delivery, this is getting out of hand...
i really hope the SA doesnt know what he is talking about. My SA still says it scheduled to be delivered in August.

Unfortunately this is congruent with what my SA told me. Also I’m sitting on Plaid+ to Plaid conversation that states a July delivery. Realistically if it was coming this month the SA would have been able to see it scheduled for production.

I’m preparing myself for a Q4 or Q1 delivery at this rate.